2015 American Lawman

Also got my 2nd brown lawman from that halfway deal ;) i kept telling myself "just because it's cheap doesnt meant you need it......" but i pulled the trigger anyways, and the excuse is that this adds enough number to the shopping cart to get a free shipping for the Broken Skull :cool:

Let's be honest...how many of us *need* another knife :rolleyes: It's not even a want...the other knives get lonely and always want to make new friends. We're just nurturing their developmental growth. Yeah...that's it.

(Let us know how you like the Broken Skull...It seems to have fixed all the minuses from the Lone Star Hunter.)

--Otter

Also got my 2nd brown lawman from that halfway deal ;) i kept telling myself "just because it's cheap doesnt meant you need it......" but i pulled the trigger anyways, and the excuse is that this adds enough number to the shopping cart to get a free shipping for the Broken Skull :cool:

I just ordered a backup Lawman as they are now going for 51 bucks.

I've been carrying the Lawman for over a week now and like it a whole lot.
XHP is awesome, I'm digging how it gets a great edge on my ceramic stones.
Excellent knife all around.

I have a Lawman in XHP.Great knife.
Does anyone else see the DLC coating on the blade,catch smudges and fingerprints easily?It has a strange look,or is it my idea??

Does anyone else see the DLC coating on the blade,catch smudges and fingerprints easily?It has a strange look,or is it my idea??

Yeah the DLC coating is a fingerprint magnet, but it will wear very well with use. It looks brownish because it's very thin and takes on the surface finish of the metal beneath it. Depending on what kind of residue on the blade, it will look anywhere from black, to brown to bluish purple.

Mine is the same and after a month of good use if I clean the blade it still looks pretty new.
This dlc is super tough.

Back