2015 Case Tony Bose annual collaboration, what pattern are they going to use?

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
Okay folks, what pattern is Case going to use for the 2015 annual collaboration with Tony Bose this year? I still want to see a barlow, but anything should be good. I had a chance to trade for the whittler from 2014, but passed. Maybe I should have gotten it, nothing wrong with the knife, I was a little put off by how thick the main blade was at the base, other than that the knife was immaculate. I have the following collaborations

dogleg jack in antique bone;
Tribal spear in antique bone and ebony (ebony is my EDC);
coffin jack in chestnut bone;
Lannys Clip in chestnut bone
and the wharncliff trapper in antique bone.

These are like crack. I had the Yukon in the past, had a few opportunities to buy others, I am addicted to the Zulu and LC patterns though. These Case collaborations are my favorite factory knives. The epitome of what Case can produce. I know some have an inside look at what will be available, so :grumpy::(:eek::foot::eek::cool:;):rolleyes::):D.

What annual pattern would you like to see in 2015 from Case and Tony?

This sounds pretty appealing to me...in carbon of course!

I would be very surprised if the knife is not in 154CM or some other decent stainless steel. Everyone since they started the Bose Collabs has been.
Doesn't mean you can't wish though!

I would be very surprised if the knife is not in 154CM or some other decent stainless steel. Everyone since they started the Bose Collabs has been.

High end would be ok. After struggling with some examples of Case stainless over the years, I automatically want carbon on a Case...force of habit I guess.

I'm hoping it might be a nice Sowbelly :)

Here's a listing of previous years;

1999 - Slimline Trapper
2000 - Millenium Trapper
2001 - Yukon
2002 - Gardener’s Knife
2003 - Dog Leg Jack
2004 - Muskrat
2005 - Locking Whittler
2006 - Cotton Sampler
2007 - Large Coke Bottle
2008 - Arkansas Hunter
2009 - Norfolk Whittler
2010 - Tribal Spear
2011 - Coffin Jack
2012 - Lanny's Clip
2013 - Wharncliffe Trapper
2014 - Wharncliffe whittler lockback

G2

Thank you for compiling that list Gary. Yeah, their 154CM has been great for me for a daily user.

This in a collaboration knife would get me excited:

2dkh3q8.jpg

PLEASE Tony!!! :eek::D

Gary, I believe some of the years, if not all, have had reissues of 50-100 knives with raindrop damascus.

Gary, I believe some of the years, if not all, have had reissues of 50-100 knives with raindrop damascus.
Yes that's correct. The original collaboration issues were all stainless though.
I love those damascus reissues.

Why not a Big Teardrop or Barehead Swell End single blade Sheepfoot with Rat-Tail?? Not been offered so far and a kind of semi-extinct pattern.

Back