2018 Forum Knife -- First Step in the Ordering Process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point we have to be getting close to 350 eligible buyers with an option to buy up to two knives each. Any idea how big of an order Buck will allow?

At this point we have to be getting close to 350 eligible buyers with an option to buy up to two knives each. Any idea how big of an order Buck will allow?
No intention to speak for anyone but I have the impression that Buck doesn't care how many they make, and more is probably better for all, but Spark and staff do want to avoid flippers and a surplus so far I think this is going well for their goals and our needs.

I would like to buy one of the forum knives, please. Thanks to all for the hard work!

I'm in for a forum knife; this would be my first. Thanks for making this possible.

This post was me jumping in.... but I'm jumping back out before morning. (I forgot, then remembered, that I'd previously realized that I didn't really want this knife)

Last edited:
Let's hope the Elk supply doesn't run out with such a big order....:eek:
Hmmmmmm.....
Okay, I'll take one for the team. I'm going to withdraw my previous post.

I remembered that I decided against this one after being on the wrong side of too many of the polls. THAT was why I was late to the party - I stopped paying attention because I no longer cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back