2018 Forum Knife -- First Step in the Ordering Process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask outside this thread. This is the initial ordering thread.

Per profile message correspondence, I would very much like one please. Thanks for coordinating this!

I have been waiting and waiting for the ordering process to start. I never even glance at the stickies, my mistake, guess I’ll look every once in a while from now on. I’ll buy one.

I would love the opportunity to purchase one of these, but I am not sure whether or not I can receive PMs since my gold membership lapsed.

edit: I am in!
Peregrin Peregrin thanks I had read that right after posting. As far as I know I don't have PMs disabled. I looked everyone and saw no such setting.

Last edited:
I would love the opportunity to purchase one of these, but I am not sure whether or not I can receive PMs since my gold membership lapsed.
From the original post:
  • Make certain you have not turned off the ability to receive personal messages.
  • Steve will set up a hidden page on his web site. Once that is ready, the title of this thread will be modified to tell you. You will subsequently receive a PM with the web address of the ordering page. (Not to worry, registered members. Super Mods can send PMs to registered members.)

So happy to finally announce that Buck hit this out of the park. Knife will be.....drum roll please.....

$71.00

Yeah, I can't believe it either. Talk about under promise and over deliver by Buck. Congrats to all involved! MODS will get the ordering link out when they are ready!

All I can say is WOW!!!!! How can an awesome knife like that be so reasonable? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! Better to Buck to get ready to make a thousand.:) I know we can only buy two, but now every member of the forum is going to participate, even those who said they did not like it will be in. Buck is going to earn a lot of business from this too.

All I can say is WOW!!!!! How can an awesome knife like that be so reasonable? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! Better to Buck to get ready to make a thousand.:) I know we can only buy two, but now every member of the forum is going to participate, even those who said they did not like it will be in. Buck is going to earn a lot of business from this too.
You sure got that right boykinlp. I only planed on buying one but at that price why not grab a second one to tuck away.:):thumbsup:

I would like to know how we will be notified if we cannot receive personal messages?

Hell of a price tag... and we're limited to 2? I saved up way too much thinking it would be like $115 each.

Thanks for the efforts skblades skblades and it seems like buck has been a wonderful partner in this so far.

I reckon I'm in for one. Thanks to all.

Change that, I'm in for two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back