1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

2019 BF

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by JOLLYTIME715, Dec 18, 2019.

1. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    I'm glad they are starting to get into people's hands. They look fantastic!

Prester John likes this.
  2. Eversharp!

Eversharp! Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2011
    image.jpeg The are NICE!

3. tmd_87

tmd_87 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2016
    But can they slice and dice Spam?

4. Ernie1980

Ernie1980 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Those look amazing!! Tracking still says Friday for me...

5. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    These look wonderful !
    My two should be here Friday :thumbsup:

6. Henry Beige

Henry Beige Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Still Friday here. CK’s tracking page has a map that comes up showing a nicely arcing flight path between Tulsa and Saint Paul, which tells me the knives must be in the neighborhood. Why it will take two days to go the last thirty-five miles is a puzzle. It would not surprise me to see them on my doorstep today. Saturday would be just as predictable.

jkwithawave likes this.
  7. hornetguy

hornetguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    I have received no notice at all. Probably after the holidays for me. As Bruce Willis said, in "Moonlighting".... Kay Sarah Sarah.

knowtracks likes this.
  8. BladeCommander

BladeCommander

Nov 13, 2012
    BF knives showed up late last night. Poor indoor lighting, but these are very nice knives. Love the bomb shield, and the action and pull is spot on.

[​IMG]

9. dza

dza

Feb 14, 2017
    Great looking knife. Unfortunately I did not get in on this.

Is this an annual thing? How would one know about the next BF knife?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2019
    NewBlades16 and Onearmbladenut like this.
  10. abcdef

abcdef

Oct 28, 2005
    Yippy ki yay.

knowtracks, LastRodeo and hornetguy like this.
  11. blademan 13

blademan 13 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 25, 2000
    No Spam, but it is lunch.... 8D966541-CD78-48EB-9EBF-BF2EDD67AFB3.jpeg

12. Peregrin

Peregrin Traditional Forum Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Sep 2, 2004
    It has been an annual thing for over a decade now. Hopefully it will continue.
    If you visit this sub-forum occasionally, you're likely to see many threads as the process unfolds. There are early discussions, polls on facets of the knife design, an ordering thread etc. It will span months and many, many posts.

Old Hunter, meako, mrknife and 8 others like this.
  13. FSU1992

FSU1992

Feb 23, 2014
    My two are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to get my hands on them. This design is perfect by my reconning.

14. Onearmbladenut

Onearmbladenut Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2018
    GEC shipped out the last BF #86 batch out on Wednesday. The late buyers will get their knives last. I am so thrilled that I am receiving one , I don't care if comes in January . The whole #86 Oil field jack run has been wonderful. I never bought so many 2 blade knives in my life. I am so looking forward to the 2020 Trapper run.

knowtracks likes this.
  15. AnW

AnW Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 15, 2019
    I'm starting to think my forum knife and Waynorth Black Jack will be arriving at nearly the same time. My head might explode! So pumped for both. The Forum Knives look even better than the mock up suggested they would!

16. Henry Beige

Henry Beige Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Sure, enough, a day early. Guess I’d better slog out to the mailbox. Pics of the actual knives will have to wait.

F37F4987-C8EA-47F9-ABC8-5D0F5E732F87.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  17. Will Power

Will Power Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Lucky you :D:thumbsup:

18. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Yep. :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

JSutter, Old Hunter, meako and 27 others like this.
  19. knifeswapper

knifeswapper Knife Peddler Dealer / Materials Provider

Sep 3, 2004
    No sir. Biggest part of the remainder are shipping today - should have them Saturday. None shipped Wednesday.

20. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Mine arrived today, and measured a hair over 82 grams @ 3.87" closed. Width at center pin is 0.53 inches. W&T is near perfect, even before cleaning, and the F&F is nearly as good. TOTALLY nitpicking, the top center pin is a little below the surface on both sides, and the tiniest fraction of light shows between the backspring and one liner for about a ¼ inch. The blackwood covers are beautifully rounded in all directions, and very black. Came arm hair shaving sharp, too!

[​IMG]