Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick note about the back label.
In case anyone is wavering or being a bit limp about it...can I just say?...Its fairly
run of the mill compared to my standard ramblings...I cant imagine anyone reading it and thinking poorly of it. I consider it an honour to have been permitted nay encouraged by my porch buddies to produce the descriptive label.
To all involved I say Thanks and Cheers...Im proud to have been involved in a small way.
Cant wait for it to show up .
Oh yeah ...Im making a list of names ...o_O:D

Not much to be honest.
Just one of the most well constructed,eloquent,informative,intellectual,suave,sophisticated,amusing,concise pieces of wordsmithing....LIKE EVVAHH.
Well that's Cool :thumbsup: if I had known that I would not have passed. I honestly thought it might have been something stuck on the scales or blade :rolleyes:

Popping in to say “thank you” for the opportunity to share in the experience and ownership of another fine BladeForums traditional knife.

This will be my second GEC, and just happens to be the pattern I have been admiring the most. The stars aligned perfectly.

I’m quite grateful to those who worked to make this happen. It’s not easy finding spare time in our busy lives, and the efforts made reflect the passion for our hobby and community.

Thanks again, and have a safe weekend everyone!

Last edited:
Oh yes! I forgot meako :eek::rolleyes:
Thank You also! :)

Dave
YES. Big thanks to meako meako ! That should have been included in my thank yous, too! Thanks for reminding me, Dave.:thumbsup:

Not even sure why theres an option...as far as I know it got the nod from The Great and Powerful Ones...
The kvetching and moaning of a single individual resulted in extra thought and work for the volunteers by forcing this extra option, to try and accommodate everyone, which then confused some members who were lucky enough to miss out on the moaning.:thumbsdown::D:thumbsdown:

I look forward to your write up meako, and think it adds a personal touch to our club knife this year.:thumbsup:

Ramrodmb Ramrodmb
It does seem strange...because I sent a copy to said individual as a kind of quench and temper proof reader...if it passsed his stringent standard...it was ready for anything.

Ramrodmb Ramrodmb
It does seem strange...because I sent a copy to said individual as a kind of quench and temper proof reader...if it passsed his stringent standard...it was ready for anything.
:eek::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's hard to wonder how anything might pass hi...... Let me try again.:D
I think most all of us are excited to be surprised and tickled by your musings, regardless of how one grumpy ol' cuss viewed it. :oops: Shame it had to dampen any ones spirits or cause others extra work and headaches, though.
I think you had overwhelming support and I was glad for that! Can't wait to see it!:thumbsup::cool:

:eek::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's hard to wonder how anything might pass hi...... Let me try again.:D
I think most all of us are excited to be surprised and tickled by your musings, regardless of how one grumpy ol' cuss viewed it. :oops: Shame it had to dampen any ones spirits or cause others extra work and headaches, though.
I think you had overwhelming support and I was glad for that! Can't wait to see it!:thumbsup::cool:
;)

Me, too. :thumbsup:
I hope I ordered it right: the box to check was an opt-out, correct? I was so excited to order my new wavey-spam-hacker that I can't remember the details. ;):D

;)

Me, too. :thumbsup:
I hope I ordered it right: the box to check was an opt-out, correct? I was so excited to order my new wavey-spam-hacker that I can't remember the details. ;):D
:)I think you're correct that you had to check the box to opt-out. I just went to double check and wouldn't you know it; I deleted the convo. after ordering because I was running out of space!

I’m late to the game on these. I’d love to find out if i could get in on just 1. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back