Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not you the one that didn't want the back label? Or have I had too much whiskey?
knifeswapper knifeswapper - Isn't it going to be kind of exhausting and tedious to affix labels or not as you/GEC are preparing to ship the Forum Knives out? Why not just put the label on everyone's tube yes, even mine. Maybe this was discussed and I missed it but it just seems like a lot of work to go through. Heck, I can't remember what I did but a label would be just fine.

knifeswapper knifeswapper - Isn't it going to be kind of exhausting and tedious to affix labels or not as you/GEC are preparing to ship the Forum Knives out? Why not just put the label on everyone's tube yes, even mine. Maybe this was discussed and I missed it but it just seems like a lot of work to go through. Heck, I can't remember what I did but a label would be just fine.
I think the water is already under the Black label bridge ;)
Edit : Also I thought I saw somewhere on my order it was coming directly from Gec .
Could be wrong but not likely :)
I know I definitely didn’t check the box for no black label.
So maybe the master will be applying the black sticker of approval :)

Last edited:
just keep in mind that having The knifeswapper knifeswapper affix the Meako authored label will have substantial collector value in the future compared to a regular schlub forum member affixing the label down the road.

Its like having John Wayne look over that new Colt revolver before sending it to you, versus Gomer Pyle........

And, there is a real possibility that on maybe just a handful of tubes, Mike will stay up too late and put a few labels on upside down (these will be forever known to collectors as the "2019 upside down label forum knives). These "upside downers" will fetch incredible sums, especially Down Under, and start whole new "flipper threads" in GB&U.

Its gonna be great.

just keep in mind that having The knifeswapper knifeswapper affix the Meako authored label will have substantial collector value in the future compared to a regular schlub forum member affixing the label down the road.

Its like having John Wayne look over that new Colt revolver before sending it to you, versus Gomer Pyle........

And, there is a real possibility that on maybe just a handful of tubes, Mike will stay up too late and put a few labels on upside down (these will be forever known to collectors as the "2019 upside down label forum knives). These "upside downers" will fetch incredible sums, especially Down Under, and start whole new "flipper threads" in GB&U.

Its gonna be great.
LMAO !! The upside down flipper thread :eek: :D o_O

NewsFlash ( cue sound of morse code tapping and teleprinters )
Work has begun on the Porchenberg Harbour Bridge..."the impressive structure will improve access and communication ,whilst allowing an overall cost saving and much happiness for ALLL Porchenbergers! " stated Porchenberg journalist and local layabout Jon "Porchy" Meakin. " as Modoc ED Modoc ED turned the first sod raising a great cheer from the crowd of onlookers...most of whom had no idea what was going on but simply enjoyed the atmosphere of bonhomie.

meako meako - Now you've just got to get the other porchenberg to cross the bridge.

I will tell you right now, this process is not a small undertaking as a whole - but my part is but a small bit compared to what our moderator brothers are doing behind the scenes.

I will tell you right now, this process is not a small undertaking as a whole - but my part is but a small bit compared to what our moderator brothers are doing behind the scenes.
I don’t doubt it as the list was much longer then I thought it was going to be.
Your part is not taken for granite and I’m sure much bigger then your taking credit for and we all appreciate all that you have done and are doing :thumbsup:
How many of your BF knives were made ?
The list is much to long to count:D

Ok you made guess and I’d say 500 or so including the double ups and black labels;)

I'd say you got it right...wondered myself. :p
From the CK page:

Back Label
If you want to leave off the custom back label, select below.
Thanks, that's what I thought, but wasn't sure. :cool::thumbsup:

For those who came in late:
Ed had expressed a concern that the blurb on the tube label would be a load of poor quality meako cretinous gibbering....not his exact words but an understandable concern nonetheless.
I took that on board and can assure everybody that my endeavours have been rewarded with only the highest quality meako cretinous gibbering.
The true prize lies inside the tube .

For those who came in late:
Ed had expressed a concern that the blurb on the tube label would be a load of poor quality meako cretinous gibbering....not his exact words but an understandable concern nonetheless.
I took that on board and can assure everybody that my endeavours have been rewarded with only the highest quality meako cretinous gibbering.
The true prize lies inside the tube .
And So the Black label war continues..
I think that those that chose to have them can easily remove them although not likely were those that don’t have them have only one option and that’s to enjoy it with out one with envy :D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back