Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would want anyone on the wait list to get one before I get a second. Hopefully that’s how it is anyway. Shouldn’t be a problem mopping these up in any case. Hate hear about the stress and hassle tho.
For sure no doubt all these extra knives will get homes but I believe it’s more of a time issue of when it happens or should of already happened.

I paid on Monday. Havent been on the site much and today noticed a PM on Wednesday asking me to purchase the knife I reserved.

1st thought, hope my order is ok.

2nd thought, maybe a glitch in the system of names?

I paid on Monday. Havent been on the site much and today noticed a PM on Wednesday asking me to purchase the knife I reserved.

1st thought, hope my order is ok.

2nd thought, maybe a glitch in the system of names?
I imagine the order updates weren't logged at the time the reminder went out. Sorry about that.

I would happily purchase a second knife. Put me one the list or just send me another link to purchase.

There are still about 50 knives that people ordered, but have not yet paid for.
That's about a $5,000 deficit. That deficit needs to disappear if there is ever to be another forum knife.

It appears that there will be more than enough people to take the knives... all we need is the "go ahead" to send the funds. I can't remember if I asked to put my name on the reserve list or not, but I would like to be added.
I have one promised to me already, from another member, but I would send funds for one today, if you wish. I think this is one knife I would like to have two of....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back