Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that because the order forms went out alphabetically, the knives should go out reverse alphabetically
I think as Mike is going in order of which orders was paid in full first, it took me a few days to get the funds on a prepaid card to pay for mine. In that regard someone who comes after me alphabetically but paid sooner gets their order filled and sent sooner, as it should be imho:):thumbsup:

I think as Mike is going in order of which orders was paid in full first, it took me a few days to get the funds on a prepaid card to pay for mine. In that regard someone who comes after me alphabetically but paid sooner gets their order filled and sent sooner, as it should be imho:):thumbsup:
I was just curious how the shipping order was determined but as far as I’m concerned we all deserve them 1st :)
It’s been a long journey for all of us especially Mike and both the mods Frank and Gary keeping all the ducks in a row. I truly believe when the smoke clears it makes this years 2019 Blade forum knife that much more special no matter who receives them in what order.
What matters most is we all are going to have the opportunity to own and enjoy this well thought out and beautiful knife.

UPDATE

As we suspected, the knives will start shipping from the factory today. The first knives will go directly from the factory to international members. One note; the factory will produce a new invoice solely for customs that shows the purchase price only. It will not include the additional shipping charge just to keep things simpler. For the same reason, your original receipt will not be included.

It looks like the rest will come to me in at least three shipments with the last leaving the factory next Wednesday. I will ship what I receive in the sequence the order was placed originally. So, please be patient.

These are dropping during THE busiest week of the year, but I do not anticipate any delays. On the other hand, the USPS has been a day or two slower since the first of the month.

Great news Mike, lookin’ forward to gettin’ this year’s annual knife. :)

Can't believe I missed this one. After seeing the finished product Im really regretting not following this thread more. Congrats to those that had more patience than me!
It is fairly simple for me.... if it is a one or two blade forum knife, I'm going to get it (even if I don't need it).

For the record, I keep a couple cans of Spam in my cupboard/pantry. It's survival food el supremo! I also like a traditional baloney sandwich but not every day (not the all beef type as it just doesn't taste right).

Last edited:
Can't wait to start seeing photos of these!

Not sure why SPAM gets such negative press. Sliced thin and pan fried it makes a pretty good sandwich IMHO. I guess I'm not the best judge cuz I like scrapple too. Google that one if you want to lose your appetite this morning.

At any rate, I'm pumped about this knife. I was one of the purchasers of the extra knives at the end, so will be in the last wave. I'm lucky to be getting one at all so will live vicariously through photos on here until mine shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back