Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my shipping notice! Yay!!!

FYulrOa.jpg

Lol no, just no

I also want to thank all involved and am really stoked to get this one...hopefully by Friday since I got my shipping notice today :D

Mike, now maybe you can chill and watch the Cowboys get smoked (or maybe not after I just checked the score).

Shipping notice in today’s email. I guess I’ll have to go out and pick up a couple of cans. It’s been a while. I have been giving all my attention to lutefisk, menudo, sesos, buche, cow’s eyeball, limburger and other delicacies. No balut, however.
Yep.... gotta draw the line somewhere. I suppose if I grew up in the Philippines, I'd never make it to "manhood".... I suppose if someone held a gun to my head, I might try balut... but it would have to be someone really big and mean.

I got my shipping notice and was going to grab some Spam to try for the first time, that’s up in the air again now. Great sculpture though.
Wow, I should have posted a disclaimer. Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for that sculpture. Oh, that I was that talented! I just found it while I was googling "spam carving contests" (for future inspiration!) and I though it was amusing. I find it to be both lovely and disgusting. Something that elicits feelings of artistic appreciation and disgust at the same time is truly special IMO. :D

I have this feeling I'm going to start seeing spam whittling pics before too long. Who will be the first to whittle their spam into a masterpiece with the 2019 Bladeforums knife?

I have this feeling I'm going to start seeing spam whittling pics before too long. Who will be the first to whittle their spam into a masterpiece with the 2019 Bladeforums knife?
I don't believe it for 5 seconds.

The Spam will be carved with a lowly kitchen knife of some sort and the Forum Knife will be artfully placed next to the slimy creation for us to admire. Nobody is going to get Spam juice all over this masterpiece. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back