Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it for 5 seconds.

The Spam will be carved with a lowly kitchen knife of some sort and the Forum Knife will be artfully placed next to the slimy creation for us to admire. Nobody is going to get Spam juice all over this masterpiece. Sheesh.

Think I may have to fry up some spam tomorrow for breakfast. Need a refresher.

I agree with K Kiteman72 I doubt anyone here is going to get their brand new GEC knife all slimy with spam for a stupid picture.

I don’t know about others, but I can assure you, I’d do it. My knives aren’t display queens.

Received my notice too. Can't wait to see it! Getting excited.

Spam tastes good, it's just not good for you if you eat it all the time. Mom candied it in brown sugar in a pan for us as kids and I've had it as the meat in an egg Mc Muffin. Both excellent.

Wow, I should have posted a disclaimer. Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for that sculpture. Oh, that I was that talented! I just found it while I was googling "spam carving contests" (for future inspiration!) and I though it was amusing. I find it to be both lovely and disgusting. Something that elicits feelings of artistic appreciation and disgust at the same time is truly special IMO. :D

I have this feeling I'm going to start seeing spam whittling pics before too long. Who will be the first to whittle their spam into a masterpiece with the 2019 Bladeforums knife?

I don't believe it for 5 seconds.

The Spam will be carved with a lowly kitchen knife of some sort and the Forum Knife will be artfully placed next to the slimy creation for us to admire. Nobody is going to get Spam juice all over this masterpiece. Sheesh.
Challenge accepted. Have I ever showed you guys my work in chopped liver?
u42ZpXkl.jpg
aniwL5Wl.jpg

I knew a lot of members would be talking a big Spam-carving game. :D

I will only be accepting video evidence of the Forum Knife doing the carving. I want to see that greasy blade being guided by your greasy fingers, all over the beautiful blackwood handle...oh boy, now I'm really getting excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back