2019 GEC 92 Eureka Jack

Just comparing the 92 and 29 patterns for fun.
IeWUT9p.jpg
xSvrV0Z.jpg

Cool comparison! Check out the bolsters next to a 48...

NXCFESY.jpg

I think you need to worry less... your stag will look like smooth elk before you've had it a year, at this rate....:D
:D Haha, very true! Oddly, it's getting much less worry use now that I'm sheltered in place! It was the 2 - 3 hours a day stuck in traffic that was the real stag killer! Maybe I should have called it a frustration stone! :mad:

Well it will soon start to go that buttery colour that Stag gets from use and hand-oils. The 'Elk Stage' is in my experience, just a transition in the evolution of Great Stag :cool::D

Here is my group of #92 frame knives. Pretty much in order of manufacturing give or take. I much prefer the older Jack's with the secondary in front but that's just my preference. The ebony talon is one of my most used knives. You just cant go wrong with these :D

JCSe3Bm.jpg

Quite a beautiful group of 92s. Which do you favor the most?:)

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Thank you! I have a few more now but waiting till I hit 30 before I pull them all out again lol. The bottom right ebony talon is the one I carry and it is in my top 5 favorite knives, maybe top 3 or 2 :) ..... out of all the others I am most tempted to carry the old bare end Jack's, the autumn bone and the new camel bone. I should find another camel bone now while I can and make a user of it. You really cant go wrong with any 92, it melts into the hand.

Back