2019 GEC 92 Eureka Jack

GE Jr

Gold Member
Starting to show some progress...is it time for it's own thread? :D

IMG_9158.jpg

IMG_9504.jpg

Last edited:
Can’t wait! I’ve yet to own one of these and I personally love the blade combo.

YES!!!
I have been kicking myself for years for not buying one when I had could have.

Question. How do we know the intended production totals? Can you say what the Northfield produced numbers will be?

Oh! I just saw the 1700 in the picture!

,,,Mike in Canada

I'm actually pretty excited about these. I don't know why because before now I hadn't really noticed them somehow.

Think they will do any other handle options than they have listed?

I'm actually pretty excited about these. I don't know why because before now I hadn't really noticed them somehow.

Think they will do any other handle options than they have listed?

Probably not, but you could always grab one and have it recovered.

I was really hoping for a thinner spear blade, but I'll live with it.

Bring on that green micarta! Can. Not. Wait!!!

YES!!!
I have been kicking myself for years for not buying one when I had could have.

Same here, almost. I'd only been into this hobby a couple months when I became aware of GEC. I remember seeing a few (among other patterns) at online dealers and thought I would pick one up some day...then they were gone. Been waiting a few years for these!

Same here, almost. I'd only been into this hobby a couple months when I became aware of GEC. I remember seeing a few (among other patterns) at online dealers and thought I would pick one up some day...then they were gone. Been waiting a few years for these!
Yep me too! Those green micarta single blade Talons sat on the KSF site forever it seemed. Slippies weren't really my thing back then but I nearly jumped on one multiple times. I'm really looking forward to the Eureka Jack for sure.

On GEC'S production schedule, the Northfiled Eurekas are anounced with Camel Bone.
Any thoughts wether these will be jigged or smooth?

Back