2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Ok, idk what high asking prices are? So, I guess I've got some digging to do.
I'm just glad I have a general direction now.... Thanks.

Let's discuss the knives, please. Not where to find/buy them.

I saw that too , and it is ridiculously too high priced for me and that is the one that I do not have .

Harry

I don’t remember the story with the white bone Lambsfoot knives (Rendezvous special?) but they sure are stunning. I’ve got the jigged bone. I could have (and should have) picked up one in Ebony as well when they came out, but I’m happy I at least have the one. Maybe GEC will do another Lambsfoot at some point. I like the #93, but wouldn’t mind a slightly shorter/stockier GEC Lambsfoot.

8LqepXJ.jpg

I don’t remember the story with the white bone Lambsfoot knives (Rendezvous special?) but they sure are stunning. I’ve got the jigged bone. I could have (and should have) picked up one in Ebony as well when they came out, but I’m happy I at least have the one. Maybe GEC will do another Lambsfoot at some point. I like the #93, but wouldn’t mind a slightly shorter/stockier GEC Lambsfoot.

8LqepXJ.jpg
Remind me in Janesville and I will fill you in on the White ones Barrett .

Harry

Anyone know if any number of the boot shield versions of the 93 were release without the 'Olde Towne' etching?

Got a rams door jigged bone. Can’t decide if it will be a user or shipped out. Anyone have a pic of one after some patina formed and how are these for use?

Back