2020 GEC #19 Little Rattler Thread

Yeah, I am really digging the Black teal. I would like to see this on more knives.

br1ebpgl.jpg

I got the Blue Teal in and I believe the Stag isn't too far behind.

I like the color a lot but the one thing the puts me off considerably is the poor shield inletting - this is the case on my white bone one as well. I never would have thought this would be an issue with GEC...

This one will be going in my Daughter's stocking - I think she will really love the color.

mQq2K6Q.jpg

I finally got the last Rattler yesterday.... I won't carry any as I like a little bigger knife in my pocket... But I think they'd be great to have on a desk to open mail, etc...... Also good for a Lady to have in her purse..... Attached is a family photo of the Rattlers...

A comment on GEC's manufacturing performance:.... I have no complaints on any features on the knives..... I could probably dig around and find something to carp about, but to my standards everything is fine....
20201218_140835.jpg

Don't get absent minded and leave it there :eek: By the look of those tracks (lack of 'patina' ;)) they're in regular use....Fine shot and the scales I most admire in this run:cool:
lol dont worry buddy, i didnt forget it. trains use these track everyday. it a nice spot to watch the trains. IKR the snake skin acrylic is fantastic!

I'm all about THIN single blade wharncliffes, but I just don't understand why GEC is making all these super small frame knives ... if this was only enlarged to 3-1/4" or 3-3/8" closed with a more substantial wharnie, it would be absolutely outstanding. Great side options available on this one ... for that, bravo.

Back