2020 GEC #23 Trapper Thread

gCwSDtg.jpg

Always loved the Woodland Micarta version of the 23, but could never fully embrace the "Badge" shield. Just picked up this SFA version with a "Hotdog" shield, and love it. The Hotdog can be a bit polarizing, but I think this is an example of where it actually enhances the overall look of the knife, and it seems to fit the Woodland Micarta like a glove. Wondering whether this SFA was offered at the 2021 Rendezvous? Perhaps there is someone here who can shed some light on that. :)

NHfpvqL.jpg

Always loved the Woodland Micarta version of the 23, but could never fully embrace the "Badge" shield. Just picked up this SFA version with a "Hotdog" shield, and love it. The Hotdog can be a bit polarizing, but I think this is an example of where it actually enhances the overall look of the knife, and it seems to fit the Woodland Micarta like a glove. Wondering whether this SFA was offered at the 2021 Rendezvous? Perhaps there is someone here who can shed some light on that. :)

NHfpvqL.jpg
From my research on the GEC website, it looks like they made 42 of them.... And it shows they were sold in 2021....

Back