2020 GEC #33 Conductor Thread

It's been awhile since you've been able to start one of these threads. I am hoping for the best with regards to Bill and his crew.

I've always liked the look of the Conductors - barring anything unforeseen, I will likely end up with both options. It's a perfect size for a pen knife.

It's been awhile since you've been able to start one of these threads. I am hoping for the best with regards to Bill and his crew.

I've always liked the look of the Conductors - barring anything unforeseen, I will likely end up with both options. It's a perfect size for a pen knife.
I was surprised no one had started a thread already...I haven't been on much lately but Chief Chief reminded me :)

I also like the look of the Conductor...and that NF clip blade. They are a perfect pen size knife like you said...fits great in the 5th pocket.

Hoping to score a Tidioute, nice and sleek. I usually prefer nail nicks over long pulls too. Long pulls usually look fancier though. I’d be happy with either.

I'm up in the air between grabbing the 62 easy pocket or the stag 33. They seem to fill the same roles and man, I really like my 62 PC, so I'm torn.
If the stag is stainless, I'm there.

I'm feeling kinda torn...
On one hand, I'm not much of a fan of Pen Knives.
On the other hand, I'd at least like to try it out.
Probably a game time decision.

Does anyone know if the Northfield will be Natural Stag, Burnt Stag, or Stag bone? What specifically are the covers on the Tidioute?

Thanks waverave waverave for starting this thread. Am a conductor fan and hope to pick up one of each. IMO a coping secondary would be better than the pen due to the clip main and glad the new run doesn't have bails. Also keep in mind they don't have halfstops, honestly that makes for a smoother opening. Some previous runs. Sold the green one in a moment of compassion.

GECconductors-1.jpg

Does anyone know if the Northfield will be Natural Stag, Burnt Stag, or Stag bone? What specifically are the covers on the Tidioute?

Thanks waverave waverave for starting this thread. Am a conductor fan and hope to pick up one of each. IMO a coping secondary would be better than the pen due to the clip main and glad the new run doesn't have bails. Also keep in mind they don't have halfstops, honestly that makes for a smoother opening. Some previous runs. Sold the green one in a moment of compassion.

GECconductors-1.jpg

Hey Chief - About that green one - I don't see it in the previous 33 releases or that shield. School me please....thanks!

Back