2020 GEC #74 Mustang Thread

d3eedcde-52de-439d-9847-20851f2cb772-jpeg.1436375
They must have had a surplus of those shields, either that or it's the new Micarta shield. :(

There is a brown burlap micarta #74 with my name on it ! The Arizona iron wood #74 will be the winner of the four #74 choices. I need to know, what the #74 jigged bone color will be ? Blue GEC knives are never over produced . Supply never meets the demand. I got a gut feeling about 200 pieces of #74 blue jigged bone . I have a feeling we are going to be feed a stink-bug on this one. I am also hoping for a Saddle Trapper #74 run at 200 pieces on each choice. "Things to Ponder ?" CLUE : That horse does have empty saddle ! (edit) I love that classy badge shield on brown burlap micarta scales !

Last edited:
fBZyskg.png

Black Plum Jigged Bone with Federal Shield - to say that I am intrigued and excited about this one would be an understatement. That could be a very striking knife.

Not sure if GEC has used that color before but it has me curious - maybe a dark reddish purple?

Black Plum Jigged Bone with Federal Shield - to say that I am intrigued and excited about this one would be an understatement. That could be a very striking knife.

Not sure if GEC has used that color before but it has me curious - maybe a dark reddish purple?
Now I'm even more bummed I missed the Jigged Bone. And on that note, I will probably be trying to trade either an Ironwood or a stag for one when they come in.

fBZyskg.png

I want one too - a dark reddish purple? Perfect, but I think it will black jigged bone out to the edges...

Ha! Found it - yeah, it could look pretty good. Definitely a bit different.

The Federal and Banner shields are two of my very favorites. I am so thrilled they are using the Federal on this upcoming Tidioute 74 - it's going to look pretty stellar.

Mwa1epV.png

I wish I had scored one on early reserve. Oh well. I am glad I have one in Elk, because it is one of my favorite users. I will try to get one on the secondary.

Swee
Ha! Found it - yeah, it could look pretty good. Definitely a bit different.

The Federal and Banner shields are two of my very favorites. I am so thrilled they are using the Federal on this upcoming Tidioute 74 - it's going to look pretty stellar.

Mwa1epV.png

Sweet!!!

Back