2021 #85 Crown Lifter

What level of proficiency are we requiring on the cap lifter these days? Are we in a firefight and this needs to be open right now? Or is a 66% success rate acceptable?

its possible, but the off chance it provides enough leverage. i did have to pop a bottlecap open with a piece of paper the other day.

one mint, so the other could be modded

3YksASi.jpg

I've got these two - had all three but my son commondeered the Dead Skunk. I find that the caplifters do not slow my beer drinking down in any way:)🍻

I used some leather dye on the smooth bone and it darkened up some but I'm not sure it was worth the hassle. I'm definitely a fan of the 85 pattern.

h1rpl93.jpg

I've got these two - had all three but my son commondeered the Dead Skunk. I find that the caplifters do not slow my beer drinking down in any way:)🍻

I used some leather dye on the smooth bone and it darkened up some but I'm not sure it was worth the hassle. I'm definitely a fan of the 85 pattern.

h1rpl93.jpg

same, really fallen for it lately and just analyzed it the other day. theyre a smidge bigger than the 15s in a way and slightly smaller than the 77. A perfect medium if that exists.

Reactions: AnW
Back