2024 Case Vault Pattern

I bought one the last time they were widely available, in the 2007 Case Brothers series. I did play around with opening the blade using the edge of my jeans pocket and trying it on the edge of a table as well. If you practice it was easy enough, not sure what good the pen blade would do a one-arm man though. If you like collecting different patterns it is a good one to add to your extended Barlow collection (not really a Barlow but does have the Barlow style bolster), I lump it in with my Barlow's. The Case Brothers knives came in a nice blue tin, a great place to store it, been there since I bought it. OH Ps it was referred to as a Razor then too, Case Bros 62005 RAZ SS
Case-Bros-62005-RAZ-SS-2007-RAD.jpg

I bought one the last time they were widely available, in the 2007 Case Brothers series. I did play around with opening the blade using the edge of my jeans pocket and trying it on the edge of a table as well. If you practice it was easy enough, not sure what good the pen blade would do a one-arm man though. If you like collecting different patterns it is a good one to add to your extended Barlow collection (not really a Barlow but does have the Barlow style bolster), I lump it in with my Barlow's. The Case Brothers knives came in a nice blue tin, a great place to store it, been there since I bought it. OH Ps it was referred to as a Razor then too, Case Bros 62005 RAZ SS
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ‘
John ๐Ÿ˜Ž

"... used as a travel shaver."
"The main blade's distinctive 'hook' at the tip allows for use in hard to reach areas."

I'd never heard either of these claims before.

- GT
Coming in a day late and a dollar short, but that promo piece is a story I'd not heard before. I'd heard the Civil War Vet story.

OK, that's a nice looking knife. That might do it for me. I'd be much less on the fence if I could find something like that.

Do we know when these are coming out this year? Hopefully they have some interesting cover options with carbon steel.

The add copy was written by someone who has no idea about the history of the pattern, probably the same person who has been writing add copy for Victorinox.
I agree.... sounds like they were just making stuff up as they went along....
I'll pass on this one, as well.... I'm not a fan of the one-armed knives.

Back