21-21Ganzaaa . . . . .This Sunday February 21, 2021 . . .

Here we go again. This snow tiger finish is even uglier than the one in cupidganza. Nobody may want to bid on this. I sure as hell wont.

Generally speaking e-mail from Central Europe travels lot longer than one within US closer to Ohio so I need every advantage I can get.

But in all seriousness I always considered zebra to look silly stupid and totally inapproriate for Africa environment. Its like the looks is screaming come and kill me.

There are some wild ones!

I can't get over how well some of these color combos work!

One of the shop guys commented that he even liked the one that screams "Go Buckeyes" and he's a Michigan fan!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

I'm drinking' Boss!

There are some wild ones!

I can't get over how well some of these color combos work!

One of the shop guys commented that he even liked the one that screams "Go Buckeyes" and he's a Michigan fan!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Jerry,

I'm wondering if there are more handles for these T1's than you have pictured, some awesome color combos there for sure but I like the thought of the 'UNKNOWN'!

Just curious, are the handles on the various snow tiger knives cerakoted or are they grey/white G10?

Was waiting on response as well, but..

Guessing cerakote. 7B, zoom/expand on the scales. Coated, for sure. Guessing all the tigers are. White G-10 would have been cool.

Was waiting on response as well, but..

Guessing cerakote. 7B, zoom/expand on the scales. Coated, for sure. Guessing all the tigers are. White G-10 would have been cool.

I was thinking that as well from the coloring on the tubes, but I wasn't sure.

were the tg1s sterile or maybe come with the custom shop logo?
I was wondering the same thing. I also noticed the TGLB in the picture had no fasteners in the handle yet. I assumed the logo was yet to be added.

I'm gonna say they just epoxied the layers together, but what do I know?

Well, yes. AFAIK one can simply lay up some glass fiber cloth with a West epoxy two component system. Just thinking that a commercial operation is going to go with a more efficient, higher quality operation.

IIRC some years ago Garth had mentioned that the Shop was exploring making composites in-house. Didn't know if they gave up on that and went to the market (so many choices!!) or upped their internal capacity.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. I simply like to try and peek behind the curtain.

Guess I’m in. Been averaging every other Ganzaaa - and it’s time. And what’s one more TGLB? Handles are very enticing.

Back