212 Ranger

Would like to see this become part of the production line up. I think it would sell well and also (self centered) I would like to handle one before I buy it.

It size comes in between a 103 and a 116. David M modified his 103. This reminds me of his knife,

What year is that Pathfinder?

1967-1972...You guys need to get the date chart or check the sticky on the main page.... To determine it closer you need to get Gedlicks, DM, and DeSoto to look at it and they'll probably want to see the sheath if you have it...

1967-1972...You guys need to get the date chart or check the sticky on the main page.... To determine it closer you need to get Gedlicks, DM, and DeSoto to look at it and they'll probably want to see the sheath if you have it...
I added a picture of the back of the sheath and box if anybody wants to see it it’s in the pathfinder thread . I would say it's more than 10 years older than me .

My #44 showed up today. Sweet little knife.
I wish Buck would have went with a different style sheath. Maybe an open top style or an old style flap. But at least it’s stamped made in USA. I posted it next to a 116 for size comparison.
MQROC9r.jpg

HCZKXAq.jpg

O6q4KxP.jpg

Ok how many are they making? Or numbering?
Bill guess you will be hitting our Ace Sheath maker for your perfect custom sheath??:)

Yes i did finally track it down to CC for the answer and I don’t know why they number but i know forum members enjoyed calling out the number their knife was! Who has 45&46? And wonder if CC sells them in order? All in all a nice civilized size fixed carry knife. And i like a sheath that doesnt cover up the handle or at least as little as possible.

Back