3/16" O1 Steel Bushcraft Knives - Updated with finished knife!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I'm gonna make some...

I have 24' of precision ground 3/16" O1 steel coming in sometime next week for my take on Bushcraft knives.

I'm going to go 9" long and each one will be different than the next.

Everything will be done by me including the in house heat treatment in my digitally controlled kiln.

I have loads of G10 and micarta so it will be fun trying out all the different handle materials. For a little extra I will be offering handmade handle material in burlap and glow as well as other cool colors and layered materials.

It's going to be fun! I have a ton of new orders so this is more of a plan/side project at the moment, after I get caught up I will do a run.

lol no shit, are they done and wheres mine.. I BETTER BE STARTLED>> KIDS WILL FEAR.. PARENTS WILL DROOL>> DOGS WILL FART> quack.

now you know you can't pull this kind of crap without a teaser photo or sketch :D

OK... where is my steel! They need to hurry up! I ordered some from Aldo too, about a week later, I bet his comes in first.

Look what just came in.

I have 40 feet of this stuff!

008za.jpg

I still haven't gotten to these yet but I haven't forgotten. I'm just really busy with orders.

I did grind out a prototype but it needs refinement. I just wanted you guys to know where I'm at! :D

I can't wait to see em! Right up my alley!

I need to craft some bush...can't wait to see what you come up with.

Back