3 more blems for 6/26 -- Pix and good deals.

top -- 12 inch 13 ounce Sirupati by Murali -- convex edge on this one. 10/10 work by Murali and village sarki. Grainlines in handle that will probably never go anywhere. $45 delivered to your door with full HI guarantee.

center -- 16.5 inch 1.5 pound WWII by Bura. Perfect rig. Problem is minor rust at tip of blade. Five or ten minutes clean up to bring it back to perfect condition. $75.

bottom -- Perectly executed 16.5 inch, 7/16" thick, 2 pound Chiruwa AK by Bura. Minor rust damage at tip -- 5 or 10 minute cleanup. $95.

Call or email.

Attachments

• 6-26-02 3 more blems.jpg
    6-26-02 3 more blems.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 321
You don't type any better than I do, Rob. Yes, it's the kitcheN floor right in front of the fridge.

uncle bill,

email sent on the bura WWII...if it's still available.

he reads minds i tell ya...he reads minds...

thanks,
e.

Oh sweet agony, but I gotta hold off for now, getting too close to show time. Besides, I gave my new BAS to one of the guys so I can carry the BAS Rusty so kindly donated. A khukri donated by a forumite, winding up in the hands of a forumite, and carried off to Afghanistan in defense of freedom. There's just something right about that.
However, if that WWII had a horn handle my credit card would be turning somersaults:D

Sarge

saving for the "pen-knife"...:grumpy:

I must say I like this back ground better than the rug pictures.
I'm trying to save enough to make it to the Las Vegas Classic...you're not making it easy!;)

I'd appreciate the blades be shown on the bellies of naked women, if that's all right with the women...

munk

Originally posted by gearGOON
uncle bill,

email sent on the bura WWII...if it's still available.

he reads minds i tell ya...he reads minds...

thanks,
e.

saved me on this one ;)

And me down to only three 12"ers... and the above one nearly down the ounce per inch ratio that makes handling qualities mesmeric...

Back