3 more blems for 6/26 -- Pix and good deals.

Bill, many will get a chiruwa when funds permit. Not everyone has one. And it takes a little time for the infrequent visitor to see the specials. This is good. The mad dog pack here is sated and now others can pick up a special now and again.

When I first got here a couple months ago, your specials were like dangling fresh tuna over the killer shark tank.

I know nothing of Ebay other than a friend of mine has been ripped off there a few times. Seems kinda...carnival like...but you'll do what must be done, and who knows? Maybe Bill Martino will establish an impeccable rep amongst a cheapo format.
My worry is that people wouldn't pay for your great blades when they can get silly blades cheaper.

munk

Shipped Wednesday, delivered Friday, the quickest one yet. I was a little disappointed when I saw the seemingly small size, but the more I handle it, the more I like it. I did some test cuts on the shipping box and was happy with how it felt, it certainly is a real khuk. The grainline is certainly a minimal thing. The scabbard is also excellent, all my latest ones have been perfect fits. It won't replace my bigger khuks, but it will stay in the stable for use.

Thanks Uncle!

Back