3 new Benchmades!?!?!?!

I like that mini-Stryker. Nothing here that I would buy, especially with the new price-policy.

I like the fixed Contego, I don't mind the S30V for a small fixed blade that I'm not carving up a car door with, not sure I'd pay $210 for one.

I also like the 477 size, but no way I'm paying $225 for plain old S30V

A confused and utterly derivative bunch of "new" knives even before the disadvantage of MAP only pricing!

Personally, to not go with CPM-M4 for the fixed blade Contego is just bad judgement!

A confused and utterly derivative bunch of "new" knives.

Personally, to not go with CPM-M4 for the fixed blade Contego is just bad judgement.

Agreed, when I saw it was S30V and not naked M4 my desire for the knife dissipated.

I would definitely consider an axis Stryker if they offer the spear point blade instead of the tanto. I have a nitrous Stryker with spear point and it doesn't get carried cuz its combo edge so I want a plain edge this time around.

Where's ToolDiva? Maybe she can tell us why they chose these....

LOL - yer funny.

I agree with PaulTR about the 484 G10 scales looking barfy. They look like a cross section of old wall paneling. Sharp lines like that don't look comfortable either.

You wouldn't happen to have a pic handy, would you?

No, If you want a picture, you have to download the December 2013 issue of Shooting Industry magazine.

Or just wait a few more days and some pictures should be posted, as the SHOT Show opens up this week.

The new knives just keep coming! Blah blah blah new MAP pricing blah blah QC problems blah blah blah rehashed old designs blah blah, well hurry up and stop buying them so benchmade can lower the price for me again. Go look at the spyderco forum and you'll notice a new user brought up a legitimate question about the liners of the para military and everyone was so quick to defend spyderco on the issue. What's easier, aligning a blade or sanding off a nub on the liner from the manufacturing process?

Anyone got more info on the knife from the link below?

http://www.gpknives.com/benchmade531pardueg10.html

The knife I was talking about in post #37 of this thread (HK 14715) is on the cover of the 2014 H&K catalog.

Nothing has really impressed me yet.. i do love the upgrades to 940 and the 531 with g10 and new blade shape...that's an instant win for me. that one will be in my pocket without a doubt.

Easy way out with 154? Idk why anybody doesn't like this steel, personally I love it. 154 always seems to hold an edge for me a long time and sharpenes right back up. I have many "higher quality" steels and I honestly don't find the price difference worth it. And I do like the looks of the 909!

I just realized they want $180 and up for these new models? Dealbreaker....I might check out some zt's if spyderco does the same thing with their pricing...

The thumb stud on that 484 looks WAY too long. That's like taking Mila Kunis home from a bar, undressing her, then discovering she has 3" long nipples.

Still usable, but... Ew.

I would be 100% ok with that!!! :)

The thumb stud on that 484 looks WAY too long. That's like taking Mila Kunis home from a bar, undressing her, then discovering she has 3" long nipples.

Still usable, but... Ew.

Back