4.1 Seconds Order Average shipping Time

It will start getting less confusing. We are working on getting all of the orders from the weekly sales fulfilled and any additional GSO-4.1s and GSO-7/7s (firsts or seconds) will probably only be available on a quarterly basis. There won't be anymore Presale ordering. The GSO-3.5 and GSO-12 are the last Starter Campaign models and there are much less of those orders than there were for previous models. We've tried a lot of different things to try and find what works best for everyone and I think we have a pretty good system figured out for the future. But we still have to work our way through the past. Until we are fully caught up, there will probably still be some confusion.

We have some pretty ugly blades that had been piling up in the workshop. We also have some ugly handles. The two groups haven't been put together yet. We consider those orders to be weekly sales, which are being fulfilled in the order that they were placed. When we get to those August orders, we'll start the handle fitment and building process. In the meantime, they are in a bin waiting their turn.

Double ugly will work.

It will start getting less confusing. We are working on getting all of the orders from the weekly sales fulfilled and any additional GSO-4.1s and GSO-7/7s (firsts or seconds) will probably only be available on a quarterly basis. There won't be anymore Presale ordering. ....

So, I'm reading this, and I'm more confused, and perhaps a little concerned. No mention of the pre-orders. They haven't all gone out, have they? Because I have pre-orders of both 4.1 and 7/7 that I haven't heard anything about.

I'm guessing they haven't finished, but.... just gotta ask.

Ordered Wednesday - 4/19/2017
Shipped Friday - 3/30/2018
Received ‎Tuesday- 4/10/2018 :)
IMG_0072.jpg

Last edited:
The WIP Wednesday post says that they are "fine tuning the flats on the last few GSO 4.1s" so I'm looking forward to getting my uglie. :D

The WIP Wednesday post says that they are "fine tuning the flats on the last few GSO 4.1s" so I'm looking forward to getting my uglie. :D

Hoping that's the larger majority of the 4.1s. Last word I ever received from Jordan was that my Pre-Sale from early summer 2016 was in the shop from the original grinder (pre-Millit), fully realizing the remaining Starters, and Pre-Orders are ahead of mine.

Back