1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

4.1 Seconds Order Average shipping Time

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by -Lucky-, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2011
    Too old to say it this way, but:
    YAY! :)

2. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Double ugly will work.

Hard Knocks likes this.
  3. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    So, I'm reading this, and I'm more confused, and perhaps a little concerned. No mention of the pre-orders. They haven't all gone out, have they? Because I have pre-orders of both 4.1 and 7/7 that I haven't heard anything about.

I'm guessing they haven't finished, but.... just gotta ask.

4. Lumanid

Lumanid

Aug 23, 2010
    Hey Fancier, I'm trying to PM you, but for some reason it doesn't allow me. Can you please try to PM me or contact me at [email protected]? Thanks so much. - Cliff

5. skwurll

skwurll

Oct 12, 2008
    received a shipping notice 4.1 F2 ordered 05/31/2017. :):thumbsup:

6. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2011
    Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

And enjoy!

7. Prédateur

Prédateur

Feb 19, 2009
    Ordered Wednesday - 4/19/2017
    Shipped Friday - 3/30/2018
    Received ‎Tuesday- 4/10/2018 :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  8. Circle10

Circle10 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2011
    Ordered my factory 2nd 4.1 early April, 2017 and received it late last week. Almost a year on the dot and I couldn't be happier with it. Hope everyone will be receiving theirs soon. Thanks Survive!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    The WIP Wednesday post says that they are "fine tuning the flats on the last few GSO 4.1s" so I'm looking forward to getting my uglie. :D

Oyster likes this.
  10. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    I noticed that too. I'm looking forward to them being able to definitively say we are done with ALL 4.1s......... and 2.7s and 7/7s so they can keep moving on other models. That will be a great day for the company and customers.

11. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    Hoping that's the larger majority of the 4.1s. Last word I ever received from Jordan was that my Pre-Sale from early summer 2016 was in the shop from the original grinder (pre-Millit), fully realizing the remaining Starters, and Pre-Orders are ahead of mine.