4.1 Seconds Order Average shipping Time

You guys talking about the same model?
(And isn’t this the 4.1 F2 thread?)
WHAT IS MY DEAL?!?
Oyster Oyster , thanks.
dogboye dogboye I stumbled into the Twighlight Zone and totally lost what model we're talking about. Oyster is right and I started confusing things talking about my 6 order. Maybe I got excited because our order numbers are similar? Sorry.

p143.png

WHAT IS MY DEAL?!?

^The way I feel on most Mondays :D

Last edited:
Sorry Matt. I searched for a coffee > tea meme but it was a no go. Also, why the heck isn't there a stick-poking emoji??!!! :confused:

Well, mine is in the #6000 series of order numbers, from Sep. 2015. Crickets on mine.

WHAT IS MY DEAL?!?
Oyster Oyster , thanks.
dogboye dogboye I stumbled into the Twighlight Zone and totally lost what model we're talking about. Oyster is right and I started confusing things talking about my 6 order. Maybe I got excited because our order numbers are similar? Sorry.

I'll add to the thread so we can get out of the T. Zone :D. I have a 4.1 order #64xx from Aug 2015 - awaiting fulfillment. Hopefully I'll see it soon :)

Cheers,
C.

Had that sneaky feeling we weren’t quite out of the “zone” yet... ;-)

With F1s, F2s, starters, pre-orders etc etc etc it gets pretty confusing...

Yeah, mine is a F1 pre-order I believe (not Starter)..

Cheers,
C.

Still waiting on an 4.1 ugly betty from August that I assumed had to be ready to go if it was already given that designation.

Still waiting on an 4.1 ugly betty from August that I assumed had to be ready to go if it was already given that designation.
I bet the blank is ready and they are working through handle scales to give the worst of the lot to the bettys ;)

Except that this thread (about how late the 4.1 seconds are) was started on July 28th.

With F1s, F2s, starters, pre-orders etc etc etc it gets pretty confusing...

It will start getting less confusing. We are working on getting all of the orders from the weekly sales fulfilled and any additional GSO-4.1s and GSO-7/7s (firsts or seconds) will probably only be available on a quarterly basis. There won't be anymore Presale ordering. The GSO-3.5 and GSO-12 are the last Starter Campaign models and there are much less of those orders than there were for previous models. We've tried a lot of different things to try and find what works best for everyone and I think we have a pretty good system figured out for the future. But we still have to work our way through the past. Until we are fully caught up, there will probably still be some confusion.

We have some pretty ugly blades that had been piling up in the workshop. We also have some ugly handles. The two groups haven't been put together yet. We consider those orders to be weekly sales, which are being fulfilled in the order that they were placed. When we get to those August orders, we'll start the handle fitment and building process. In the meantime, they are in a bin waiting their turn.

Oh dear, now I don’t know where my F2 order falls under the above explanation and what that means....
Was it part of a “weekly sale”? Or is it part of the group (“additional”) that will only become available on a quarterly basis? How to tell?

Oh dear, now I don’t know where my F2 order falls under the above explanation and what that means....
Was it part of a “weekly sale”? Or is it part of the group (“additional”) that will only become available on a quarterly basis? How to tell?

If you have an order in for a Factory 2nd it would be one of our weekly sales that we are currently working on fulfilling.

Back