4.1 Seconds Order Average shipping Time

BF User
"I got a shipping notice for #9640 today. Hopefully Hale got his as well."

That was in March 2017 when he received his shipping notice. My order is #9808 pls dont tell me they cant finish 168 knives in 8 months time that roughly 21 knives a month/ about 1 knife a day.. Pffff apparently they don't do the first come first serve thing.
Around that same time I got my order #6232 and a while after that I got #4784. Order numbers only tell you in what order the order was made, not what order it will ship. Because there have been different methods to order there will be big numbers going out in between the smaller numbers.

Around that same time I got my order #6232 and a while after that I got #4784. Order numbers only tell you in what order the order was made, not what order it will ship. Because there have been different methods to order there will be big numbers going out in between the smaller numbers.

Ok i see, thanks for clearing that up.
Would be nice to see a dedicated ordernr for each batch or model so u can rufly estimate

I got an email about an order update and then one for shipping, got mine today.

At first glance, I can't tell why its a factory 2nd. There are some marks on the spine, nothing too noticeable.

Its a solid knife, I like the blade shape. The handle is comfortable, but I want to try the 4.7 for the curve downwards at the end of its grip. The balance of the blade lends itself for cutting. The sheath is great, when its on its easy to forget the knife is there, just for me I am going to need an extender or drop rig for extra comfort (I did flip the belt clip over for a lower ride).

All in all, a very solid and comforting knife to have. I like the work on it, everything is flush and fits together perfectly.

Last edited:
Just curious: I imagine that all of the above have been 3V?
Or have 20CVs been shipping too?

Very excited to see these going out, must mean that mine isn't too far away :D Congrats, guys, on enduring the long wait!

...The handle is comfortable, but I want to try the 4.7 for the curve downwards at the end of its grip. The balance of the blade lends itself for cutting. The sheath is great, when its on its easy to forget the knife is there, just for me I am going to need an extender or drop rig for extra comfort (I did flip the belt clip over for a lower ride).

T tech25 I can hook you up with a highly versatile (dare i type the MOST versatile) extender for your sheath, the UKE 2.0 :cool:

Also, if you are interested, I could loan out my CruV 4.7 to let you feel the difference in weight and handle design.

T tech25 I can hook you up with a highly versatile (dare i type the MOST versatile) extender for your sheath, the UKE 2.0 :cool:

Also, if you are interested, I could loan out my CruV 4.7 to let you feel the difference in weight and handle design.[/QUOTE]

I am interested in the UKE 2.0.

I will probably take you up on your offer for checking out the 4.7, thanks!! I will pm you later tonight or tomorrow.

Just curious: I imagine that all of the above have been 3V?
Or have 20CVs been shipping too?
Mine was also in 3V.

I got an email saying that my order’s status had changed, and shipping info was with my order on the website.

Back