1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

4.1 Seconds Order Average shipping Time

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by -Lucky-, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    Around that same time I got my order #6232 and a while after that I got #4784. Order numbers only tell you in what order the order was made, not what order it will ship. Because there have been different methods to order there will be big numbers going out in between the smaller numbers.

2. Skotix

Skotix

Oct 7, 2017
    Ok i see, thanks for clearing that up.
    Would be nice to see a dedicated ordernr for each batch or model so u can rufly estimate

3. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Mine arrived today.... ordered 2/8/17. It was order #10776, fwiw.

4. grimtongue

grimtongue

Aug 22, 2008
    Mine also arrived today. Order #10778. Ordered on 02/08/17. Although it was a long wait, I'm quite happy with the knife.

5. LukeTheSpook

LukeTheSpook

Jan 2, 2015
    Did you guys get any notice or email before it shipped? Or did it just arrive ?

6. tech25

tech25

Dec 20, 2012
    I got an email about an order update and then one for shipping, got mine today.

At first glance, I can't tell why its a factory 2nd. There are some marks on the spine, nothing too noticeable.

Its a solid knife, I like the blade shape. The handle is comfortable, but I want to try the 4.7 for the curve downwards at the end of its grip. The balance of the blade lends itself for cutting. The sheath is great, when its on its easy to forget the knife is there, just for me I am going to need an extender or drop rig for extra comfort (I did flip the belt clip over for a lower ride).

All in all, a very solid and comforting knife to have. I like the work on it, everything is flush and fits together perfectly.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Fancier, Silver Needle and Oyster like this.
  7. Skycool

Skycool

Oct 26, 2016
    I’m waiting on a 4.1 from 2/1/17. Looks like it might be getting close!

8. halm

halm Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Order 10789 Received! Factory Second 4.1, ordered 2/8/17. Skycool, no idea why I leapfrogged you!

Hard Knocks and Oyster like this.
  9. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    I hope so :thumbsup:
    Glad to hear this @halm !

Oyster likes this.
  10. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2011
    Just curious: I imagine that all of the above have been 3V?
    Or have 20CVs been shipping too?

11. tech25

tech25

Dec 20, 2012
    mine is 3v

Oyster likes this.
  12. halm

halm Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2012
    3v

Oyster likes this.
  13. grimtongue

grimtongue

Aug 22, 2008
    yup, 3v

Oyster likes this.
  14. Oyster

Aug 2, 2011
    ^Thanks, everyone, for your replies!

15. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    Very excited to see these going out, must mean that mine isn't too far away :D Congrats, guys, on enduring the long wait!

@tech25 I can hook you up with a highly versatile (dare i type the MOST versatile) extender for your sheath, the UKE 2.0 :cool:

Also, if you are interested, I could loan out my CruV 4.7 to let you feel the difference in weight and handle design.

palonej, Fancier, Oyster and 3 others like this.
  16. tech25

tech25

Dec 20, 2012
    @tech25 I can hook you up with a highly versatile (dare i type the MOST versatile) extender for your sheath, the UKE 2.0 :cool:

Also, if you are interested, I could loan out my CruV 4.7 to let you feel the difference in weight and handle design.[/QUOTE]

I am interested in the UKE 2.0.

I will probably take you up on your offer for checking out the 4.7, thanks!! I will pm you later tonight or tomorrow.

chiral.grolim likes this.
  17. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Mine was also in 3V.

I got an email saying that my order’s status had changed, and shipping info was with my order on the website.

Oyster likes this.
  18. Oyster

Aug 2, 2011
    Thanks!

19. BBuser

BBuser

Sep 4, 2016
    You guys reporting receiving your orders is great news.

Oyster likes this.
  20. LukeTheSpook

LukeTheSpook

Jan 2, 2015
    For some perspective my order #10923 from March 15th, 2017. Looks like the next batch or two for me.

Oyster likes this.