4 blems for 7/9 -- pix and good deals.

Everyone,

Just a quick follow up and more proof (as if you needed it, but maybe a newbie or lurker did?) that Bill is a standup guy. He sent me an email with an offer on a 15" AK by Bura (minor blem) that I could not refuse! OF course this time I made sure to put the proper info in the email:eek: :D ;)
Thanks to Bill and the forumites!:D

This helps to balance the news that another knife order I have with another maker, that's months late, may never arrive:( And I've already paid in advance:grumpy:

-SB

Originally posted by SharpBits
Everyone,

Just a quick follow up and more proof (as if you needed it, but maybe a newbie or lurker did?) that Bill is a standup guy. He sent me an email with an offer on a 15" AK by Bura (minor blem) that I could not refuse! OF course this time I made sure to put the proper info in the email:eek: :D ;)
Thanks to Bill and the forumites!:D

This helps to balance the news that another knife order I have with another maker, that's months late, may never arrive:( And I've already paid in advance:grumpy:

-SB
You should'a ordered the Chitlangi as well. :)

I hope it isn't Allen Blade that you've ordered your other knife from.
I'm not saying anything against Allen, just that he has a long history in the G,B,U Forum.:(
If you haven't checked that forum out it might be a good idea to run a search in that forum for the knifemaker you ordered from.
Not all are like Bill as you know.

Ok, a follow up to a follow up...

For all those on the fence about ordering from HI and Bill, DO IT! I received a confirmation email and shipping notification (going out tomorrow via Priority!) within 2 hours [edited to add: I'm wrong, under one hour!!] of me giving Bill my info. That's that fastest, best purchase I've made on the 'net EVER :) :) :D :D

Yvsa: No, it's not AB! It's another maker, who's had a bad run of luck, and is trying to make right by everyone. It's just frustrating for me...a lot worse for him. I wish him the best.

-SB

and at two pounds that chit is going to carry a heavy payload to whatever it hits.

munk

The sirupati arrived and set to work on repairing the BIG crack. Kinda getting into repairing these things after the fix on my WWII. Will see how it turns out. I did like you suggested Uncle and will see how it goes. The Khuk is otherwise outstanding!

:D Whahoo! It's here! Arrived this morning! But...

:( :grumpy: It's stuck in the Post Office until tomorrow morning:rolleyes:

Oh well, another medical test in the morning means I have time to pick it up!

-SB

Back