• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4 sale Nikon Laser range finder, Tasco Bi-nocs Both for $130

Pic #2 Nikon PROSTAFF laser 440 water resistant 8x20 6.3deg. laser Rangefinder. New With box. Turned on once to see if all works. Great for sighting in your rifle or long scoped pistol. Can set rifle for over 400 yard dial in spot. very nice optics as well. Great for long distance shooting matchs. (Or if you cheat at golf) Price: $100.00 almost twice that new. Bag that far away deer this year.
Pic#3 Tasco Futura SE 10x42 Binoculars. 10x42mm fully coated 304 ft/1000 yards 101m/1000m 9.1042-1 Very nice, No scratches on lens. with case. Used, one owner,me. Price $45.00 like new, This is all very nice gear, and priced well for what are. Great for the deep woods hunters. OK PICS.
The Rangefinder has A Highspeed Digital readout, allows Very clear focus at any yaradge, displays distance in 1/2 yard increments at 10-100 yards, and in 1 yard increments at 100-400+ yards, all with 1 1/2 ft. accuracy. can switch from yards to meters with mode button, And the high contrast LCD display can be seen in sunlight. And has a continuous tracking feature that allows ranging of multiple or moving targets. In other words, its COOL.! (THE Garmin GPS IS SOLD) Others still here. Rangefinder and Binocs are still up for sale.
1 2 3.

Attachments

• MVC-013S.JPG
    MVC-013S.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 120
  • MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 172
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Pic #1 A Garmin Etrex 12 channel GPS Turned on once to see if it works. New & paperwork, great for deerhunting or deep woods& badlands:price $65.00 very nice unit.
Pic #2 Nikon PROSTAFF laser 440 water resistant 8x20 6.3deg. laser Rangefinder. New With box. Turned on once to see if all works. Great for sighting in your rifle or long scoped pistol. Can set rifle for over 400 yard dial in spot. very nice optics as well. Great for long distance shooting matchs. (Or if you cheat at golf) Price: $125.00 almost twice that new. Bag that far away deer this year.
Pic#3 Tasco Futura SE 10x42 Binoculars. 10x42mm fully coated 304 ft/1000 yards 101m/1000m 9.1042-1 Very nice, No scratches on lens. with case. Used, one owner,me. Price $65.00 like new, This is all very nice gear, and priced well for what are. Great for the deep woods hunters. OK PICS.
1 2 3.

had to bump up, alot of stuff for sale

Hi all. Well I'm going to have the weekend off of this library PC, So I'm going to have a weekend sale. Take $5.00 off any item, GPS, Range finder, (really good for sightin in your scope for zeroing in your yardage) and the Binocs as well. Enjoy. edgy :thumbup:

Hey all. I'm still keeping the $5.00 off each item for good. (I don't know why I said weekend sale?) Long week, musta had a brain flatus:eek: Any interest let me know via e-mail. Thanks. edgy :thumbup:

Nikon Prostaff Rangefinder Still for sale as well as all the others. I put "sold" on it but the person had other bills more inportant than things for sale. (I hope things work out OK for ya!!) All of these Items are at 1/2 price of a store sale price, so a very good buy. If a knifemaker buys anything? I will throw in a block of some Very nice burlwood to play with. Enjoy edgy

Last edited:
Hunting season is getting close, so I'm gonna keep this bumped up for any hunters, or long range shooters to check out. Its all very good Equipment, or else I would not post it. In other words, I would not sell anything that was not either new, or top notch gear. I will do a BIG bargan for all of it. enjoy edgy :thumbup:

OK as I have to sell this gear, The New prices are. The Garmin Etrex GPS is now $55.00.
The Nikon Prostaff laser rangefinder 440 is now $115.00
The Tasco Fatura binoculars are now $55.00

All of them are below 1/2 of a sale price. I'm kinda shocked some are still here. I hope they find a new home. enjoy edgy :thumbup:

Was not here for the weekend. I'm stuck using a library PC. Small town, closes early, and closed weekends. Makes things a bit hard on me, to keep track of items I have to sell. Great gear, needs new home. enjoy edgy :thumbup:

Another weekend and the lower prices still stand. Fantastic gear guys/gals. Have a Great weekend. enjoy edgy :thumbup:

I will check the offer? on this one too. I'm not sure what one was offered on? Sorry about my crappy PC skills. edgy :thumbup:

Its allmost huntin season, and this gear is still here? OK I'll go one better for ya. The GPS is now $50.00
The Prostaff is now $110.00
The binoculars are $50.00

Thats a sale folks. enjoy edgy. :thumbup:

Going for the weekend. Sale price stands,,,unless it ALL goes for $150.00 plus free shipping. enjoy edgy :thumbup:
The rangefinder and nocs are droped for Both.

Last edited:
Put up for another round. All this is for long range shooting. As well as a few more items I will put here when I can? Great prices & gear. enjoy edgy :thumbup:

Up for weekend. All of this & a spotter scope is for setting up long range shots. Enjoy the weekend edgy :thumbup:

GPS sent. All others still looking for homes. enjoy the weekend. edgy :thumbup:

Unreal rangefinder still here. And Binocs are a great buy as well. Great equip for hunters. enjoy the weekend. edgy :thumbup:

Rangefinder and Binocs are still here at a Great price. Very good Gear. enjoy edgy :thumbup:

I put the price drop in the first post. So ya don't have to scrool down. Thats a bargin for those. Guys/Gals. No hunters or shooters here? Wow? edgy :confused:

Back