• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4 sale Nikon Laser range finder, Tasco Bi-nocs Both for $130

Was away for a bit. (Having nurses poke me with needles for my weekend fun OUCH****) But The Ranger and Bi-nocs are still here. The Ranger is still in the BOX I forgot to tell yall that. Though I looked through them once to make sure they worked. (Yep and very cool) Reminds me of those 1st Starwar movie nocs that kept on changing the distance and stuff when Luke was lookin at the desert. Funny..Sci-Fi back then...Real Now. cool:thumbup: enjoy edgy
I put the price drops in the first post.:D

OK I have to let PPL know this is still here. both of them. Very good gear!:thumbup: EDGY

The finder (and it does) and binocs are still here. Both need good homes.:) edgy :thumbup:

Find the Binocs here, and use the rangefinder to find the nocs to tell ya how far away they are. Or cheat at golf before it snows. :D edgy

Last edited:
This one got lost in here. so I'm putting the lower price up front. edgy :thumbup:

I droped the price for the rangefinder to $100.00 And the binocs to $45.00 Both for $140.00. Limited offer, as at this price I would buy it myself, Last week for this. edgy. :thumbup: Also wondering why I can't move this up from page 11. Way more then 72 hours try the first time and also with a price drop. So we just let them run out now? I'm not gettin this one? anyone know what is goin on with posts. I'm not an abuser of the rules (A few goofs) but no bad intent onmy part. edgy

Last edited:
OK Both the rangefinder and the binocs for $130.00 The ranger is still in the box. and the nocs A1.:thumbup:

OK Both the rangefinder and the binocs for $130.00 The ranger is still in the box. and the nocs A1.:thumbup:
These are still here. Its a savings of over $200.00 on these. And there still here? Very odd? Oh well They still have a few more days left here. enjoy edgy:thumbup:

Back