• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

5160 is here.

Thanks Burton,

Yup sent ya one regarding payment. Just wanted to know if you'd take an MO. Thanks for the shipping info.

I would like to buy 10 bars also. I live in Eagan, Minnesota (55123). I would calculate my own shipping costs, but I am not sure of the shipper. If you could send me a total cost, I can send paypal right away.

Thanks,
Dan Kaschner

Could you give me a total for 5 sticks to Latham, NY 12110 and a paypal address. Thank you

got the total, sent paypal, just need confirmation of receipt
Got your paypal. I have received paypal from several people and am working on geting confirmations back and everything organized. I will hopefully be shipping the first wave out tomorrow. I will send a confirmation and tracking # to all who have paid. Thanks for the patience.
-Burton

Paypal sent. Thanks Burton for taking the time to do this, I appreciate it.:thumbup:

Paypal sent. Thanks Burton for taking the time to do this, I appreciate it.
No problem it has been some work but I didn't want to see all that steel got to scrap. I sent the first wave of shipments out fedex. They should be leaving Columbus today. A tracking number will be sent to everyone as the shipments go out. They loved me at the fedex when I showed up with about 1300lbs of steel!

Going to be some whining around the country when the carriers get handed the bundles of 10 of these babies. At a bit over 4 ft and 60# they will be so handy to.

ya i got 20 sticks. i know i did not need that many but at that price i would rather have extra. i would like to see a punk kid try and steel one of these packages off my door step. going to make some fine camp knives :)

Back