6 month anniversary

runaround.gif

rotflmao! :teapot:

Why a teapot smilie... I don't know but I had to use it for something!

I had to borrow that smiley from another forum I belong to. This collaboration stuff is exciting.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! Daniel, I told you that Loveless copy will go over well...ooops!

That would be cool, maybe something with a full guard that can serve as brass knuckles!

ooo yea...a fantasy knife! all Hibben-esque with 6 intertwining blades that have spikes and quadruple recurves for each one. you can make the scales from layers of the Elven queen's toilet paper. I hear that's tougher than G10 and always smells of evergreens. Blade steel should be damascus of course, done up in alternating layers of L6, S7, and INFI quenched in ogre pee.

And one other thing...please make this an assisted-open folder. Flick it open and schwing-ing-ing-ing-ing....6 blades jump out and snap into place. You'll have to find a way to make it close safely though, I'm drawing a blank.

crap, took the wrong meds again...

ooo yea...a fantasy knife! all Hibben-esque with 6 intertwining blades that have spikes and quadruple recurves for each one. you can make the scales from layers of the Elven queen's toilet paper. I hear that's tougher than G10 and always smells of evergreens. Blade steel should be damascus of course, done up in alternating layers of L6, S7, and INFI quenched in ogre pee.

And one other thing...please make this an assisted-open folder. Flick it open and schwing-ing-ing-ing-ing....6 blades jump out and snap into place. You'll have to find a way to make it close safely though, I'm drawing a blank.

crap, took the wrong meds again...

I'm taking notes on this one.

I keep seeing the 6 blades opening, schwing-ing-ing-ing...

hell yea. a knife version of Zorg's gun...sorta.
[video=youtube_share;9pxjnl1yuXk]http://youtu.be/9pxjnl1yuXk[/video]

Back