• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

#93 ramsfoot jigged bone

I agree with that statement. The knives are your property and it’s not a matter of where to sell them but don’t you think that if all other dealers posted them on their website and sold them in minutes that if the dealer in question wanted to sell them for more than minimum price he could have posted them on his website at a higher price versus putting them on an auction site to see what the market would bring him
I don't know who the OP is referring and don't want to know. GEC has a MAPP, but the "M" is minimum price not maximum price.
But it would give me more heartburn if GEC started telling me how to sell knives that were now my property.
In my experience, whenever an entity exists that takes advantage of a market to increase the gain over the competition - the market responds.

Funny that there’s thread after thread of people complaining when they don’t get their GEC reservations in and then start to see them pop up on the secondary market for super high prices. Or when they try to grab knives from KSF and complain because they sold out in seconds

Here’s a dealer doing something different and making them available to everyone for a long time frame, at a cost that allows you to pay whatever you want (assuming you win the bid) and there’s still people complaining!

Can’t win them all or make them all happy I guess.

The fact is that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Representative Ilhan Omar need to immediately introduce the Federal 2019 FARPKDA, a 700 page federal regulatory scheme that insures fair and reasonable pocket knife distribution among all citizens (and non-citizens), so that all peoples have a chance to own a pocket knife. there will be federal design regulations (oh, sorry, its a federal felony to put a wharncliff on a trapper pattern, and dont even think about glitter gold), and price controls that will require all pocket knives to be made with mottled gray delrin covers made from recycled Tide Pod wrappers to insure affordability, and if you are found with an unreasonable number of pocket knives (a "hoarder") all knives can be confiscated and destroyed, and heaven forbid you get adjudicated a "flipper" by the FPKP (federal pocket knife police) - may as well stab out your own eye balls cuz you are never coming back from Epstein Island pal.

The fact is that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Representative Ilhan Omar need to immediately introduce the Federal 2019 FARPKDA, a 700 page federal regulatory scheme that insures fair and reasonable pocket knife distribution among all citizens (and non-citizens), so that all peoples have a chance to own a pocket knife. there will be federal design regulations (oh, sorry, its a federal felony to put a wharncliff on a trapper pattern, and dont even think about glitter gold), and price controls that will require all pocket knives to be made with mottled gray delrin covers made from recycled Tide Pod wrappers to insure affordability, and if you are found with an unreasonable number of pocket knives (a "hoarder") all knives can be confiscated and destroyed, and heaven forbid you get adjudicated a "flipper" by the FPKP (federal pocket knife police) - may as well stab out your own eye balls cuz you are never coming back from Epstein Island pal.
Huh?

Mouch, is that you?

Do everyone a favor and post political sh#t where it belongs, it sure as hell aint here.

Pretty sure they were trying to make a joke about how it would be silly to regulate all unfair knife dealings.

Pretty sure they were trying to make a joke about how it would be silly to regulate all unfair knife dealings.

I'll give the poster the benefit of the doubt but naming these very specific congresswomen for the task of writing the "legislation" makes it a decidedly "political" rant - not at all funny, aka "political :poop:". Off topic too!

Ray

Back