A blast from the past.

Forgot its propper name ??
HOG FSH I think ?

HOFSH3.jpg

HOFSH4.jpg

FSH1.jpg

FSH2.jpg

DSCN0711.jpg

i thought the dog pic was great until I scrolled all the way down, that is just an awesome heartwarming beautiful pic!

Beautiful. The grips especially. I think HoG FSH is right.

Lol my dad was naturally left handed, and his mother actually did believe it was the work of the devil, and forced him to use his right hand. He has weird hand-eye coordination issues to this day, but he's also weirdly ambidextrous.

Great Post and Pics!!! That was my first Busse knife ever and I sent it back for solid black handshaped paper micarta before I knew how much snakeskin was coveted. When I asked Garth if I could have the scales sent back with the knife, I was told they broke during removal. Super Bummed I wasn't able to return it to original and sold it to a member heading overseas. No Regrets... at least I got to hold one for a little while anyway.

G'day Rob,
Sorry to hear about the finger mate.
Yes, I do miss Stan, and I guess I always will. Sorry to hear about Murray, I didn't know.
I have an Australian Kelpie/Dingo these days, a bit lively for me where Stan was more my pace. :D
Still she's a great dog to have around in the bush.

Bondi2_zpsdb48c722.jpg

G'day Rob,
Sorry to hear about the finger mate.
Yes, I do miss Stan, and I guess I always will. Sorry to hear about Murray, I didn't know.
I have an Australian Kelpie/Dingo these days, a bit lively for me where Stan was more my pace. :D
Still she's a great dog to have around in the bush.

Bondi2_zpsdb48c722.jpg

She looks lovely mate :)

We rescued a greyhound a few years ago not long after Murray left the physical world. He's a dude. A very fast dude :D

SwrsGMo.jpg

I miss Stan.

But I do still have my homage to the Stan man! The Rat Mastiff!!!!

I still remember our back and fourths on that sheath, it feels good to make a lefty sheath. A Lefty By A Lefty. :D

Your made quite a few lefty's for me from memory. :D All of them great.
I also have a couple of Rat Mastiff's and will never part with them. A big handy all round bush/camp knife.

Back