A blast from the past.

I have seen posts on BF - as by Jaxx above - claiming the actual terminology is HOFSH. No photo handy, but I have a fairly rare Camo version. Nice handling and balance for a hefty knife. I used to try and keep up with photos of my continually growing collection, but fell behind years ago. One of these days - when I retire? Have a great Sunday, y’all.

We’re talking here about an old timer (from Australia) who used to call up during our local business hours and the only person answering the phones State Side was the Janitor himself... after healthy dose of liquid inspiration...

We’re talking here about an old timer (from Australia) who used to call up during our local business hours and the only person answering the phones State Side was the Janitor himself... after healthy dose of liquid inspiration...
.....and don't forget that Stan (the great big pup pictured) use to call and order his own blades and they were sent out addressed to him as well !!!

Ian? Drumrboy? All we need is Carl and the whole Swamp is in the house!

i thought the dog pic was great until I scrolled all the way down, that is just an awesome heartwarming beautiful pic!

That's young Rocky. Was never more than two foot from my side until school grabbed a hold of him and wrecked it all. :D

Sigh, only two are still with me. :(
tMzskAH.jpg

Dwayne, only one way of describing that pic. Beautiful.

That little fella at the bottom? Was it called Police ??? can't think of its properer name, I had one and have the feeling that I left it in the glove box of the rock truck when I retired and sold the truck.

I always love seeing the blades you post up Ian, not to mention pictures of the pooch!

leatherman leatherman what's that fourth blade down from the top?

Dwayne, only one way of describing that pic. Beautiful.

That little fella at the bottom? Was it called Police ??? can't think of its properer name, I had one and have the feeling that I left it in the glove box of the rock truck when I retired and sold the truck.
Thanks man, and yes that is the Police Recruit, I have had a few through my hands and this one was rare. It was A2.
I always love seeing the blades you post up Ian, not to mention pictures of the pooch!

leatherman leatherman what's that fourth blade down from the top?

HK:
I think it is a BBSHSHII (Bird Beak SHSH II).
Yep! A grail knife for me back then, was really hard to let go of but I'd never have used it, just too special. It had an unusual textured coating, not the usual smooth stuff. One of the best feeling knives I've ever held. The balance was amazing.

HK:
I think it is a BBSHSHII (Bird Beak SHSH II).

Yep! A grail knife for me back then, was really hard to let go of but I'd never have used it, just too special. It had an unusual textured coating, not the usual smooth stuff. One of the best feeling knives I've ever held. The balance was amazing.

Good eye JFLemm, and thanks for the replies gentlemen. They are much appreciated :thumbsup:

One of the best feeling knives I've ever held. The balance was amazing.

Man I wish Jerry would make a new run of those. I'd love to use one. Cheers Dwayne!

Back