A game to play

d58d448e81d9054d2cabcc83d7bb0d31.jpg

Damn, beat me to it. My efforts shall be flaunted anyway.

Could we eventually get knife and phone? I'm interested to see how fast people can get the picture since as far as I'm aware, most pictures are posted by taking it on a phone and uploading it to a photo hosting app and getting the BB code off the website. I personally use Imgur

Could we eventually get knife and phone? I'm interested to see how fast people can get the picture since as far as I'm aware, most pictures are posted by taking it on a phone and uploading it to a photo hosting app and getting the BB code off the website. I personally use Imgur

Been done.

I don't own a vacuum sealer, anxiously awaiting the next one. Being homebound due to medical issues, having had to move in with my parents for the same reason, there is a lot of interesting crap around here and I have nothing to do...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I don't own a vacuum sealer, anxiously awaiting the next one. Being homebound due to medical issues, having had to move in with my parents for the same reason, there is a lot of interesting crap around here and I have nothing to do...

Grab a vacuum and a zip lock bag. I think the guys might be okay with that... 😂

I think I'll go with a pic of my knife with a snake in the bathtub.

Back