A game to play

s3Yj9zl.jpg
a knife and ice cream

5uodBOw.jpg
sprinkler head is in the background. If that counts, knife and a fire extinguisher
I'm going to guess you're in a car wash? The ones I service tend to hang the pipes like this.

I replaced a hot water tank today and needed to hang the pipes before I could disconnect it.

I'm going to guess you're in a car wash? The ones I service tend to hang the pipes like this.

I replaced a hot water tank today and needed to hang the pipes before I could disconnect it.
Thats the riser room of a building I'm wiring. Those pipes are for the fire suppression sprinklers.

My request for a sprinkler head was inspired by me, a pipe fitter, and an electrician having way too much time on our hands today. We placed bets on how far away a Bic lighter needs to be from a sprinkler head before it goes off:D

Don't tell the boss:D:D:D

My request for a sprinkler head was inspired by me, a pipe fitter, and an electrician having way too much time on our hands today. We placed bets on how far away a Bic lighter needs to be from a sprinkler head before it goes off:D

Well? How far? o_O:)

I believe we have 280°F heads in our paint booths. You'd have to get pretty close.

Well? How far? o_O:)

I believe we have 280°F heads in our paint booths. You'd have to get pretty close.

It was about 3"-4" for a 155° head, sparky held the lighter under it for a few seconds until the vial broke.

Your paint booth heads are probably a 286°, the glass vial should be blue, not red.

You know a high powered laser (handheld laser "pointer" but the kind you need to build yourself or buy from someone who built it) can set them off!

You know a high powered laser (handheld laser "pointer" but the kind you need to build yourself or buy from someone who built it) can set them off!

I have a laser that lit my buddies cigarette once. Bought it years ago.

We used to "sniper" our friends in the backyard with it. Shoot 'em in the leg bare-skin with the laser and they'll swat at it like it was a mosquito:D

Back