A game to play

I think this'll work:)

177CDD8A-A49E-4B45-BD82-C9BA173D93C9_zpsp3fvmbwu.jpg

Is so, let's see a knife and an X.O. (Or older) Cognac:)

I think this'll work:)

177CDD8A-A49E-4B45-BD82-C9BA173D93C9_zpsp3fvmbwu.jpg

Is so, let's see a knife and an X.O. (Or older) Cognac:)
The best team ever! Why? Because when you're at the game, you're always a winner because everyone is too drunk to care!

Love my Cubbies, but am too old and decrepit for the bleachers now.

I don't speak cognac so I don't know what xo equals...but I thought this might count :)

temporary_103.jpg

If so, how about a knife and a spoon whittled with said knife?

~Chip

My former cousin in law brought his pet goat, Littleton, to the game last year, sort of became a local phenomena, reverse the curse and all that. My ex-wife s aunt was not happy having the goat at her house.

6df7cb38db385a247285751ff406a8c7.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I don't speak cognac so I don't know what xo equals...but I thought this might count :)

temporary_103.jpg

If so, how about a knife and a spoon whittled with said knife?

~Chip

That's not even a brandy!!! Come on, I can't be the only Cognac connoisseur around here:)

If I asked a bartender for Cognac and was given Scotch instead, I'd pay my tab with Monopoly money:D

My former cousin in law brought his pet goat, Littleton, to the game last year, sort of became a local phenomena, reverse the curse and all that. My ex-wife s aunt was not happy having the goat at her house.

6df7cb38db385a247285751ff406a8c7.jpg

Hah! That's awesome, Cubs shirt and all:D

It's VSOP, not XO Cognac. But I'm fairly certain that bottle is older than I am. If this will suffice BB, next up knife and a Tom Clancy book.

f59f72d63d5cb702a245a1ae6487df15.jpg
hows this? Better?

Knife and a big trophy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back