A game to play

Ml9XEsj.jpg
A knife and something you got for Valentines day

What kind of Case is that? Reminds me of a much older version of my mini Copperlock.
It's a big knife. It's from 1991, my dad gave it to me back then, 12th birthday. The model number is DR6104L if that helps. Not sure of the name.

My dad has over 15 Vapes and at least 40 bottles of juice. Unfortunately, I'm too weak to go down to the workshop, snap a pic, and walk back up 13 stairs. I have a pic somewhere of his collection.

51695074_2210976699158298_228436717630128128_o.jpg
Two knives by two different brands designed by the same person.
Nice mod. I might be getting one of those when my kangertech dies. I bought my wife a new SMOK today. When I was at the shop one of the guys demonstrated how tough those are by chucking it across the shop. He picked it up and blew clouds no prob.

Nice mod. I might be getting one of those when my kangertech dies. I bought my wife a new SMOK today. When I was at the shop one of the guys demonstrated how tough those are by chucking it across the shop. He picked it up and blew clouds no prob.

Yeah, I love it. It’s tough. My last mod busted when it fell to the floor. My plumber recommended me this one.

A day late and a dollar short.

ulsLSyA.png

Edit: Besides those, he keeps two Vapes in his briefcase/bag, two in the car, and two at work.

Hmm...he may have a problem. Like me, he bounces from hobby to hobby. Vapes, fishing (only for walleye), golf, buying old LP's, buying random stuff from Goodwill that we might possibly need but most likely don't.

He spends most of his time looking at stuff for his new (to him) truck, and buying stuff we don't need from Duluth trading. He has enough gear to live in the Arctic or the rainforest with 5 people.

Last edited:
Back