A killer camp knife, from concept drawing to finished product.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
This is a knife i designed to be a great camp knife. Plenty of chopping power, great grind for cutting, killer handle for comfort, and also wide enough to flip your catch on the grill without tearing it apart. I present to you...

The Fletcher Knives Hatchula.

Here is the concept drawing. I decided to ditch the swedge.

DSC00141.jpg

and here is the actual blade after heat treat.

DSC00127-1.jpg

and of course, the finished awesomeness.

FK1102_1947-vi.jpg

FK1102_1949-vi.jpg

FK1102_1950-vi.jpg

FK1102_1951-vi.jpg

FK1102_1952-vi.jpg

FK1102_1954-vi.jpg

FK1102_1956-vi.jpg

So whadya think guys? This one ended up in the hands of a fellow BF member, PARK. Don't worry. I'll make more.

Wow! That is an awesome blade. Congratulations on a job well done.

Interesting.

I think Pitdog will like this. It's reminiscent of a knife he enjoys ... :thumbup:

Very nice design. I don't know if I can afford one but, I like the look of it. It looks like it would chop and baton very well. And looks like it would also carve up the veggies with no issues as well. Again, very nice. And just my opinion, it didn't need the swedge.

KR

the concept seems well executed. It is too 'big' for me, but the design is well thought out, and the workmanship looks good.

love it....thats a really nice looking knife....would make a great pair with a smaller knife to piggy back with or something....

This is a knife i designed to be a great camp knife. Plenty of chopping power, great grind for cutting, killer handle for comfort, and also wide enough to flip your catch on the grill without tearing it apart. I present to you...

The Fletcher Knives Hatchula.

Here is the concept drawing. I decided to ditch the swedge.

DSC00141.jpg

and here is the actual blade after heat treat.

DSC00127-1.jpg

and of course, the finished awesomeness.

FK1102_1947-vi.jpg

FK1102_1949-vi.jpg

FK1102_1950-vi.jpg

FK1102_1951-vi.jpg

FK1102_1952-vi.jpg

FK1102_1954-vi.jpg

FK1102_1956-vi.jpg

So whadya think guys? This one ended up in the hands of a fellow BF member, PARK. Don't worry. I'll make more.

WHOA COOL! reminds me of a Pitdog Design Blade! :thumbup:

me likey, i would slay lots of fatwood with that! I'll contact you in a few months.......

I like it a lot. I'm on my phone so can't tell if it has liners? What's the sheath look like?

Man Dyl, making knives is your thing. That is an awesome blade. The scale and sheath work you do is my favorite part. Sheath pics or GTFO. :D

Back