a Knife SOG should produce...

That modified Pentagon handle would work.

I'm not sure about the other. I'm probably overinterpreting the finger grooves and I'm not sure what you mean by a dome shape.

It's hard for me to explain that design well. If I still had the sketch I'd post it. I have no idea what I did with it though. Trust me, it was cool. lol

As long as it had a 3" blade, that would be just fine. I'd prefer a little wider blade to just slightly add to the cutting surface, but that looks good.

If I had this knife made for me (not as a production knife) by a friend, would you mind, Dylside? As I said, I REEEEAALLLY like that knife.

If I had this knife made for me (not as a production knife) by a friend, would you mind, Dylside? As I said, I REEEEAALLLY like that knife.

Which design did you want to use? I have the designs copyrited now so I have to give a letter (email) of permission. I checked with the office and they said an electronic signature was fine.

They remind me a bit of the Tracker knife from the movie "The Hunted"...

There is a Scout version with a 3" blade....

Overall, I think that it isn't a knife that SOG would produce, partially because "people wouldn't buy it" ("you'll shoot your eye out with that")... It's more that NOT ENOUGH people would buy it to make it worthwhile.

The other reason is that (IMHO) it doesn't "look like" a SOG... and Spencer does MOST (Hello Robbie!;) ) of the designs himself. I think it's actually pretty cool, but am also not keen on the sub-hilt (in general). I have not yet found one that "fits" - personal preference.:thumbup:

Which design did you want to use? I have the designs copyrited now so I have to give a letter (email) of permission. I checked with the office and they said an electronic signature was fine.

One of the plain-edge editions, either the recurve :thumbup::thumbup: or the regular straight/plain edge version. I don't know how soon I'd want to do this, but i'd still like to have the option. I hate being poor...:rolleyes:...Anywaay, you should be able to email me, and if you can't, let me know on this thread and I'll give you my info. Thanks!:cool:

...Just trying to get your attention, Dylside. I want to have that knife made, but I also want your permission. Set your profile so that you can recieve emails, and we'll corrospond that way.

...Just trying to get your attention, Dylside. I want to have that knife made, but I also want your permission. Set your profile so that you can recieve emails, and we'll corrospond that way.

Will do. I'll change my email otpion right now.

Back