A letter to Andy:

Nice! TWO Fiddleback sheaths in the collection? I like it.

Mine has Bocote for the handle.

Bocote huh, it;s got a sweet orange tiger stripe pattern in your pic.
Mine it Indian Rosewood with Blue/Balck/Blue liners

Been wanting a HB pretty badly but now you got me thinking about a snubbie man. But I will agree with chain and duck aint no cat worth risking my favorite knife!! But I am a dog person and am allergic to cats so one less means less swelly eyes and running nose for me. Love the liners on yours. Hey Andy how many snubs are out there?

Far as I know, mine was the first and he's made about 5 since then? Something like that.

Really, only half a dozen out there? Makes her feel that much more special.

P.S. I have two more Fiddlebacks since those three I bought from you directly. I can HIGHLY recommend Derrick at KnivesShipFree for Fiddlebacks if you need a "quick fix":D

You make it almost impossible to "keep up with the Jones"... I hope you know that.

Been wanting a HB pretty badly but now you got me thinking about a snubbie man. But I will agree with chain and duck aint no cat worth risking my favorite knife!! But I am a dog person and am allergic to cats so one less means less swelly eyes and running nose for me. Love the liners on yours. Hey Andy how many snubs are out there?

Far as I know, mine was the first and he's made about 5 since then? Something like that.

Really, only half a dozen out there? Makes her feel that much more special.

There are exactly 6 out there right now. Wow. I am so impressed that y'all nailed it.

You make it almost impossible to "keep up with the Jones"... I hope you know that.

Yeah, but I still don't have a Comp Cutter like you:grumpy:
Next big purchase is in March and it's at the top of the list!

Btt!!! A reminder about 01's toughness. And, where o where is MD25V!!!???

Btt!!! A reminder about 01's toughness. And, where o where is MD25V!!!???

He's been MIA for a while. I know he was in the middle of a tragic lawsuit about building a traditional longhouse on a nature preserve or somthing along those lines.

Moose

Hey Andy,
Sorry I've been away for a while. I was in a car crash and broke my back. I have had three surgeries so far including this last one (Oct 31st) for lumbar fusion. I have another three months before I'll be able to walk around and another six months before I'm back to full mobility. I have been laid up for five months already and am going stir crazy. The guy who hit me was drunk and fled the scene. Fortunately, he was found and is being prosecuted. He was not hurt by the crash. Lucky bastard.

Moose- the longhouse has been indefinitely delayed due to the sale of the private land that it was to be built on. We are looking for a new site but its no small task.

Damn. Sorry to hear about the wreck. I'd sure love some pics of the long house, and whatever story you're allowed to share too!

Damn. Damn. And Damn.

Hate to hear about your crash, brother, that is some serious bad news. They should fry that guy in oil.

Hate to hear about the longhouse too. That was going to be a good project, still is, just a little delayed. Lemme know if there is anything I can do to help out, on both accounts.

Its good to hear from you, brother.

Moose

Thanks guys, Its been a rough year because of the crash. I'm a pretty fast paced person and my job kept me outdoors five days a week until this all happened so being in bed so much is really driving me nuts. I'm in the early stages of rehab and am able to get up to a sitting position by myself. That might not seem like much but it took a while before I could do that without assistance. Next week I'm going to start standing up from the bed without help (hopefully). The worst part of all this is that I'm missing hunting season :D . I am fortunate to have my job held for me. My friends and family are a great help and I have support from everywhere I look. I'm going to return the good karma with some really nice giveaways when I'm better. They will be in both the Fiddleback forum and the Becker forum since those are the only ones I really check out anymore.
Moose-I'll be back to the monthly beckerhead challenges as soon as I am able as well, probably around Feb.

Back