A letter to Andy:

Hate to hear about the wreck and the aftermath that it caused. I wish you well. AND I hate that you had to sell the snubnose to help with med bills. Now that you and chain sold I am the lone faithful with a snubbie :). Get well and back at it Md

That Snubbie went to a very good home that will treat her well and love her and will probably gut a deer this year with her! I wish Md 25V all the best of luck and good healing!

Moose-I'll be back to the monthly beckerhead challenges as soon as I am able as well, probably around Feb.

Don't worry bro, we're still there.

Take your time, do it right and just get better, I'll send you a winning knife for that. :D

Put the pressure on Andy, too, he's a big softy. :D

Moose

That Snubbie went to a very good home that will treat her well and love her and will probably gut a deer this year with her! I wish Md 25V all the best of luck and good healing!
I am hoping to use mine this year for the same thing, but with family stuff I aint time to get in the woods. I was pose to be in Ky. right now but had to cancel. There is always next year. Good luck, make sure you post pics if you are succesful.

MD25V, you may place an order for a new Fiddleback to replace that Snubnose anytime you'd like sir. And Thanks For Your Service, as well.

Medical bills suck, cost me my second car, five of my guns, and half my knives.
It was hard to sell the Snubie but minnesotashooter said it was his grail knife so I know it went to the right person.
Andy- I will be ordering a quite few knives when this is done because my lawyer told me I will get somewhere in the ballpark of 50-60 grand when all the medical stuff is paid for. I plan on buying from Andy and Dylan first on here since Bladeforums and their subs especially are whats keeping me entertained while I'm stuck in bed.

Back