A low ride clip!!!!

Thanks!!!! When will they be available?
hurrah.gif

Sal Glesser said:
I'm here.

The first attempt would be to make a clip like the new Endura/Delica "hourglass" clip, but positioned for deep pocket carry. It would fit any of the new Endura 4 / Delica 4 models and let us know the viability of the accessory.

I don't think I'd go with a non skid as a test.

sal

Great news, Sal. Combined with the upcoming waved Endura 4 it'll definitely go my (and hopefully many others) must-have list.

Best regards,

Argyll

A deep carry clip for my Caly would be ideal. It is the knife I carry when I am in Sheepleville. I will happily put one on a Delica 4 though.

I would love to see more low riding clips on Spyderco knives. They always look better in the pocket that way.

redhawk44p said:
A deep carry clip for my Caly would be ideal. It is the knife I carry when I am in Sheepleville. I will happily put one on a Delica 4 though.
Anyone got a map of Sheepleville, I don't have a low rider clip yet, so I better avoid that area...;)

Does anyone else think the brass colored wire low ride clip on the UKPK is cool? The more I look at it the better I like it.:thumbup:

Sal Glesser said:
I'm here.

The first attempt would be to make a clip like the new Endura/Delica "hourglass" clip, but positioned for deep pocket carry. It would fit any of the new Endura 4 / Delica 4 models and let us know the viability of the accessory.

I don't think I'd go with a non skid as a test.

sal

Nothing official really. Just the carrot dangled in front of our nose in the post above.

Only have a Centofante III so far, but planning to get at least a zdp delica in and would appreciate low ride clips for both.

is it just me, or is the delica clip the same as the adventura? and the screw pattern looks like it would fit the Centofante 4...

any confirmation on what other Spydies the new delica clip would fit?

I'd be in the market for a couple. Prefer black and non-wire but I'd take any style low ride over the current.

Back