A quiet night...?

whats going on here? This place is usually hoppin. I'm going to get a beer. I hope there is a response when i get back.

UFC fights, and lots of family get togethers for the weekend I suppose.

Making sparks fly,i have a 4th party every day with my own little sparkler show!

Im a knifeaholic bro! Youll see here shortly im gonna post the kill

Im a knifeaholic bro! Youll see here shortly im gonna post the kill

Ha, I knew it . . . . . . :thumbup:
It wouldn't be Saturday night unless ole' BA had sparks goin' all day and then hit the air waves with some steel beauty for us . . . . . :D
Wonder if "Mrs. Micarta" is going to be in the house again . . . . ;)
Be safe.

Last edited:
looks like things are just getting started...J1M just showed up, your here now, Bill is posting his latest creation, and Chris is...writing a message?

ok 4 beers down...going to get the sketch book for the patches

. . . . ha, 4 beers & I would be the one that was down . . . . :D :D
Bought a 6 pack of Corona for Christmas of this year, just opened the 3rd one . . . .
Yeah, I know, "Champion Lightfoot" . . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

i wish i could be down after 4 beers...would save money. nice part about being home on leave is my parents keep the fridge stocked. I usually go for the micro brew stuff (asheville is the micro brew capitol of the US), but tonights selection is Yuengling or Bud Light with lime, but not complaining I jsut like beer in general

Im home!!!!!!!! Retail makes me hate the holidays although I get my first one off on Monday in 10 years! I don't really know what to do????????

You all are gonna have to hang out at my shop, my old man can drink a case and a quart of good ole shine and still walk the line! Ask chris lmao

don't tell me that...I will have to pack up some of the home brew (beer) and make a road trip

Back