A quiet night...?

He aint crapping ya. I have never seen somebody drink a case and have to go get another... in a day. then he just hops on the tractor disappears for a little bit and comes right back. He is a machine.

my hero.

you had to say tractor...you just reminded me that I have to bail the far field tomorrow

Chris mentioned possibly doing a day hike, so it may work out that i' in the area

forgot about that...guess drinking and tractors will have to wait for another time. I have to go to Oklahoma later this month for training so can't be planning to many crazy trips:confused:

so what do you guys have for me knife wise for the patch. I need one of each of your designs...the one you like the most. post me up a pic and i will see what i can come up with. Us military guys like patches

here is mine
011-22.jpg

Here is mine but I think the Willow is going to be my favorite soon!
IMAG0130.jpg

Hey Alan, I was checkin around the forum looking at others' neck knives and they all seem to be reasonably smaller, would a knife like the pukko, FNBK, or fiddlebacks runt be too hard on your neck after awhile? I don't really care for the izula style neck knives without a sOlid handle however I kinda dig the paracors handle. I know you carry yours over your shoulder so it's probably no issue on your neck.

I have never held a Fiddelback Runt, but i am sure it is a quality knife. As for the size for neck carry...I couldn't tell you. The Pukko knife does not bother me, although it may be a little large for some. The FNBK is small, but capable of bug jobs. you wouldn't have trouble using it as a necker. If you look at some of Chris's (KFU) EDC knives you might like them. they are a little larger than the FNBK, but smaller than the pukko. Any of the knives Chris makes would be good for neck carry. None of them are overly large.

Link here...http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/859363-KFU-Models...Work-in-Progress!

In the end man it's all about the knife you like the best. My recommendation would be that the blade be bigger than 2.5'' and smaller than 5'' to be useful for the kinds of things you are looking for. Just get the one you think you like the best and give it a go. I have yet to find "the" knife. Its a search that few will ever complete.

Ha, I bet this thread gets a work out with BA & KFU gone the same week-end. Doesn't that seem suspicious to anyone else that both of them are going to be "out of touch" the whole week-end ??? . . . . . :rolleyes:
(Wonder if the prelim's got finished early for the new mfg. facility in Idaho and it's the first corporate board meeting . . . . ;) ) . . .
Be safe.

Alright, where the hell is everybody? I check the forum this afternoon and see no activity since yesterday.
Bill and Chris take off a few days and it turns into a graveyard around here. What gives?

Hell yeah its quiet...
I was thinkin the same thing, damn makers leave town and i think the rest of'em are stalking them or at the shop grinding away trying to keep production up... LOL

Yes, it's quite.......to quite. Where did everybody go. Makes this place feel spooky. :confused:

Sorry guys I'm in Utah putting my backwoods recurve, my battle cleaver, and esee 6 a workout. No computers just a weak signal on my phone. Sucks trying scroll the forums on a 2 inch screen.

Ok Xx, putting knives to good use trumps surfing the forum any day.
Kinda like a bad day fishing and a good day at work.LOL

Back