A Swamp Update

I apologize For my hiatus but when I heard there was a problem with Corona I went on a mission to get as much older Corona as i could find. I then extended my mission to test for problems with each type, Lite, Regular, and Premium. During this extended testing period I came to the conclusion that there was nothing wrong with any of it... Some good did come from the Corona haze over the swamp... Somewhere between day 15 and 20 ( I think ) of testing I was presented with an idea, from the Swamp God, for a new Swamp Rat Release... So it was time to stop testing Corona and start testing and perfecting the next thing to come from the swamp. Something that wasn't related to a hangover... Stay tuned you're not going to believe what's next... LETS RIDE !!!!

Yea, with the Grab Bag Ganzaa going on, I need to strategically allocate funds. A hint would be nice.

They warn you in school about the addiction rates of drugs. No teacher ever prepared for me for my Busse habit.

Unrelated note- anyone need to buy a Kidney?

I apologize For my hiatus but when I heard there was a problem with Corona I went on a mission to get as much older Corona as i could find. I then extended my mission to test for problems with each type, Lite, Regular, and Premium. During this extended testing period I came to the conclusion that there was nothing wrong with any of it... Some good did come from the Corona haze over the swamp... Somewhere between day 15 and 20 ( I think ) of testing I was presented with an idea, from the Swamp God, for a new Swamp Rat Release... So it was time to stop testing Corona and start testing and perfecting the next thing to come from the swamp. Something that wasn't related to a hangover... Stay tuned you're not going to believe what's next... LETS RIDE !!!!

Is it better than what the Yard will be offering next?
Be honest

Pending Trash 2, Mega RMD, JH10, F16 ......... please do not release another model. I can’t keep up. Or at least make something that is don’t want!

How about a Mountain ManBolo (11" blade .22 thick Sr101) paired with a skinny .125" Rodent Solution

Back