A Weird Thing Just Happened

idahoskunk

Gold Member
i was sitting here drinking a jack and coke and i heard a large jet fly over, a few seconds later, maybe 10 or so i hear this huge thud out in the yard.

i grabbed my pistol and went to investigate and believe it or not there was quite a dent in the ground with a monkey looking creature and a small piece of aluminum laying in the hole.

deader than crap, never had to fire a shot!

but did just in case, it was really ugly....

You know what they say, PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or it didn't happen. And in the meantime, call the Air Force. I am sure they would be interested.

Was it HW Bush skydiving again? I hear he's a blade afficionado. Was Robin Meade with him? (Hubba Hubba Robin)

Looks light that gremlin fell of the wing!:D (If you don't understand this, go rent "The Twilight Zone" movie):thumbup:

Last edited:
shatner_twilight_zone-719871.jpg

Yes, Twilight Zone the series was much better than Twilight Zone the Movie. Nice shot of the monster on the wing.

hey skunk, send me some of that jack...
or save it and i may stop by on my first trip out to wash st to see my oldest son.
negative never mind send it, i need some!!! what is shipping from ideeeeho to nc?

You're sure you weren't smoking something your sons gave you, too?

PICS SKUNK!!

Btw... that is the one of the craziest story i have ever heard.

I wonder if he's getting the Radio Flyer out of the garage and loading it up for a trip to town tomorrow? I can just picture it....Photo-shop experts need to doctor this one up for me.
jd7.jpg

I love Joe Dirt, that shit is hilarious. ;)

yeah, I hear there's good, umm, greens in Oregon. skunker is full of surprises.

Back